:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

Time Circuit Keypad Entry

I can't help but notice... is that a new animation where "marty" reaches up and grabs the strap to close the door.

Yeah, that was stupid.

Once again great work @bluespace88 for the numeric TC entry and thanks @DK for the better animation ;).

Ive always wondered, how do you edit the animation? if that's possible could you put an animation of Marty opening up MR Fusion, like in the San Andreas BTTF Mod?

Brilliant work with time circuits by the way!

Oh, and also, is that the downgraded version of the time machine, or are you still working on that?

Edited by BTTF Forever

animations are somewhat easy to do. The hard part is making them look human enough, and not robotic looking.

You'd use the animation script in 3dsmax to do animations.

oh yeah, that's right, the other cars are being downgraded to stop the game crashing, but the time machine is staying the same, i think!

why would we downgrade the star car?

Star Car!? I didn't see anyone mention that in this thread. But does that mean that K1 has started working on it. If so, yes! When I first joined the forum (old forum) I mentioned it in the cars section.

star car, you know, as in star of the show, the star in the starlight, the star.........

Like Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd star......

Careful. Last thing you need is for the "star car's" agent to force contract renegotiations.

Yep it is. :jawdrop: WOW! its about time ive been waiting for something like that

yeah I had to remake the animation 3 times. the first time I replaced the wrong car animations, the second time didn't look right and the 3rd time was the charmer but I'm probably going to remake it again though.

Sometimes your perfectionism is a good thing, huh ;).