:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Microman

GTA SA Hill Valley Downtown 1885

I said " the best MODELLER " ^^

LGisby/Liam's models are awesome , I know !

DK@ : Don't worry , I made this ones because I had a problem with my BTTF DVDs , but I fixed that . So now , I will make the good ones :)

Ok folks, no need to argue, after all "I'm just a guy, doing a job..." :P

Actually, I think this is coming along okay, I've got the original skecthup models somewhere and I know that microman, while definitely using them, has done quite a bit of work to the saloon at least.

Clocktower is waaaay off with the scaffolding and as for the Wells and Fargo building; compare:

http://www.outatime.it/ritornoalfuturo/fra...x.php?cs=385625

http://www.outatime.it/ritornoalfuturo/fra...=201350&p=3

The second one's not the best shot, but you'll see that they're the same building (in a cinematic sense).

I wonder, how many reference images Liam uses for each era. It must be a high number.

Hundreds and hundreds eating up my hard-drive, plus all the textures.

the sorry excuse for Hill Valley made by Star Wars fans.

HEY! HE TRIED DIDN'T HE? =P

Geez, people are new at stuff, takes time to get good at stuff Blue, not everyone's been doing this for years.

whats with that lamp? 1885 Hill valley does not have electricity yet...

Actually it does, in Doc's blacksmith shop. :P But yea, electricity wasn't available to the general public then. It was just starting to be used practically in 1885.

Edited by Joe Statler

oh, which part of doc's blacksmith shop had electricity?

Too bad I uninstalled VLC or I'd take a screenshot. But the part where their using the model railroad. He clearly had some kind of electric set up for powering the model train. Remember that huge lever he was pushing as the model accelerated. Especially the sparks when he first grabbed a hold of the lever.

You edited your post :angry:

Edited by Joe Statler

look this pic :

moulerververre.jpg

I will make this one , but don't worry it's only a lamp post I can remake it at the end :)

Edited by Microman

blue doesnt hesitate to bust the new map pics on us like a bully with a switch blade from the 50's :P

regardless of the lights, (i do agree they outta be lantern because electric street lamps were first implemented in new york city in 1885) i can help add light info if you like micro as this is my new found fun-to-do skill. :P

blue is that jizzy trying to catch his breath?! haha

Edited by Trancelikestate

of course. thats what i meant by lantern. i suppose that isnt too specific though.

Sign in to follow this