:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Microman

GTA SA Hill Valley Downtown 1885

on the 55 map from you guys?

it really all depends on how much work i want to put into my conversion. its def gonna be less than 3 months though.

You do know that quality takes time, right...

And especially with DK's twins on the way. When they're born he'll probably have a hell of a lot less free time.

Edited by Joe Statler

don't know what you're talking about him not having the best. I haven't seen a single hill valley model out there that surpasses his yet....at least in the parts he has finished. So name one thats better.

No , I'm not agree , he's not the BEST modeller on the Earth ... It's not because you seen 1 unfinished model of HV that it's the best model on the Earth

your ripped model

... ? I don't know if I understand that right but be carefull with me , Blue ...

joe statler is never afraid to chime in to make sure we all know this is a time consuming hobby. of course we know that :P blue said 3 months not us, notice our stunned reactions. ;)

i dont think blue meant anything hurtful by it micro.

I'm talking about best MODEL of hill valley :P

If you just compare, say the clocktowers, Liams is better then yours, French Marty's, Jack Sparrows, and the sorry excuse for Hill Valley made by Star Wars fans. I have not seen a single 3d model thats better then his. At least not online.

You're talking about something completely different, which is the modeler.

So we're talking of two different things ... ( THAT'S a deduction ! o_O )

np ,Ok I will finish the saloon soon I think , and I planned to make 2 differents models ( 1 for the downtown and 1 for the interior of Doc's Garage )

now, is this for SA or VC. Cause if it's for SA you could have the saloon's swinging doors, don't know it it'd work in VC.

:doh: I've been having a lot of brain farts lately. I think it's the medication I'm on. Prednizone (steroid), Fladyl (antibiotic), Pentasa (anti-inflammatory) Edited by Joe Statler

I will not make the interior of the saloon now and ( it's on the title of the topic ) yes it's for SA :)

They look quite good and I agree, until Liam's official models are out people should be ok with these ;).

If you just compare, say the clocktowers, Liams is better then yours, French Marty's, Jack Sparrows, and the sorry excuse for Hill Valley made by Star Wars fans. I have not seen a single 3d model thats better then his.

You forgot Nightshade's models in your ranking ;).

lol, well, his were unfinished. Still think microman doesn't know a thing about Liam's modeling. I mean, he's basing his skills off an engine that Liam has complained doesn't allow him to do what he wants. So its unfair to Liam if Microman thinks the models in GTA are the best of what he has to offer and is using it to grade Liam's skills as a modeler, as Liam hasn't unleashed all the new features of today's graphics on it.

I'm sorry but Liam's models are indeed the BEST I have ever seen. He pays so close attention to the details that it isn't funny. every model he does has so much that he puts into it. When he finally does 1885 he will probably go right down to the very position of each and every brick and wooden plank. Not to mention the many textures he will make to make them look even better

Wait a second , who made the actuals HV models ? Liam or LGisby ?

Oh and don't worry , I know I'm a s**t at modeling

EDIT :

Here's the saloon :

Saloon1885HV.jpg

Edited by Microman

Loooool Ok, now I understand ... And Blue , I NEVER ( I said "NEVER" ) thought that my models are the "best" ones ... As I said I'm a s**t at modeling ... I just do that for the fun

Sign in to follow this