:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Microman

GTA SA Hill Valley Downtown 1885

ah ^^ a man commits suicide

skecthup models can look great in game if you make them from scatch knowing they will be in game. i get where microman is coming from which is why i was converting the 2015 map. i plan on still finishing it, but i need to split it up into like 10 models. I know Lgisby means no harm, but why not make some fan made maps while we wait for his high quality ones? :P there is a 1885 jack sparrow model. it's ok as far as sketchup goes, but so much needs to be done to his models to make them work in game properly as they were not originally intended for that.

Edited by Trancelikestate

lol, i'm not talking about the textures. The model is ok, but I've seen better

where you see better model?

well, it has the feel of Hill Valley, but if you look really closely, its not accurate and lacks detail.

*waits for Liam's response*

I know I know >_> I'm not the best one I KNOW , but if you guys compare my work to Lgisby's one , it will automatically not be a good model ! ( And LGisby is not the best too ... )

don't know what you're talking about him not having the best. I haven't seen a single hill valley model out there that surpasses his yet....at least in the parts he has finished. So name one thats better.

Though I will admit, your ripped model conversion looks a hell lot better then this piece of junk, but still, Jack's models aren't the greatest. They're more for 90's era 3d modeling. French Marty's models are far superior then his.

96800_4.jpg

oh man thats awful :sick:. yeah its way better than that.

after having seen liams finished models, i'd agree that his are the best as well. but just as i may have stated elsewhere, till his high quality creations come out we'll just run around in the lower quality conversion creations :P

uhhhh, at this rate? ............. :P :P :P

Edited by Trancelikestate

Sign in to follow this