Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Microman

GTA SA Hill Valley Downtown 1885

Ok , I began this model yesterday , I think I will release I think on our Moddb Page But I will see ...

Pics :

Clock Tower :

1885clocktower.jpg

BackClock.jpg

Clock :

1885Square.jpg

Square :

1885Square2.jpg

deuxnouveauxbatiments.jpg

Edited by Microman

Who said it will be outstripped ? <_<

Because an other one is going to make this model ?

yes he works on stargate mod but he is not oblige to work all the time on stargate one :lol:

Edited by zero

lol, ok.

but it'll be outstripped pretty soon :P

I don´t see why you call "soon" something that will be modelled in the next 3 years :P.

On Topic: Good work Microman

I can work on two things at the same time , I'm not an idiot X-D

*looks at lgisby's future work after 1955*

LGisby's future work will be maybe cool for you , I know ... But it's not because someone make ONE model that the others have to stop the modelisation ...

So I can say to you , stop trying to do a better model for SA , use Tobbie's Deloreans :P ( No Offense :))

Edited by Microman

true, but theres only one stargate mod, and theres one bttf with wip models. I'm just saying, he should probably focus on stargate rather then do what we're going to do.

and tobie's delorean isn't that great. Beautiful model, but horrible accuracy. Besides, we're not throwing carlos's models away.

I'm just saying, he should probably focus on stargate rather then do what we're going to do

he just have a good time to make this model, stargate one progress very quick so we can had a great time

I will be clear on that , I'm a little bit tired to model for the SG Mod ( No i'm not going to stop it ) But sometimes I need to change my theme ... And , officially , LGisby's models will be for VC and not fo SA :P

So I will make a model for SA and LGisby a model for VC :)

I really like Carlos' Models and K's models too ! :)

And Tobie's Delorean are too big , etc , I know :)

ahem, actually, since the SA mod is property of the BTTF team, his models will be for SA.

I mean, Mike's working on it, Carlos will eventually, DK's been doing the wheels.

Its just progressing like VC originally did, albeit a lot faster. As in code first, models next. Besides, 0.2f isn't out yet, so it wouldn't be right to give you guys hill valley 1955.

yeah, but usually people choose one and stick with it :)

btw, I'm not trying to deter you from doing this. I'm just wondering why, thats all.

that's a very good news, i wonder how will be the SA one

Great work, Microman, models look awesome! :D

Blue, why are you trying to stop Microman from making a 1885 downtown? There isn't one yet for for SA, so why can't he make it, plus, it can be an addon right

EDIT: While typing, some new posts were added

Edited by RGi

Well, I'll just say it now. Whats in 0.2f will be for SA as well.

Actually, its being developed alongside 0.2f's Hill Valley. I mean, the model's the same. Just the lighting I believe is different. I mean, come on. I got the wheel objects ported over easily enough, albeit lighting errors.

btw, I'm not trying to deter you from doing this

No problems :lmfao: and don't worry "and not you , not anybody else on this planet is gonna make me change my mind !"

Once again, another reworking of jacksparrow's sketch up models.

I'm using this models for the placement but I don't see the problem with the SketchUp models , they are really good and I will make the interior of Doc's garage I think so ...

It's a sketchup model X-D And anyway I use this models only for the placement ^^

Sign in to follow this