Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

GTA SA Troubleshooting Source: 20091009 or Higher

So I don't get bug reports from older versions, please keep the trouble shooting here related to Source 20091009 (multiple time machines source).

I'm only asking this because between this source and later uses a different way of enabling time travel then previous versions, and that can erase old bugs or cause new ones.

remove old cleo and install onto of the last source update and got it from the get go.

Not a good postion for CJ.

Untitled-13.jpg

Your bug looks more like a player model bug, seriously. Either you have a skin mod installed, or Blue left a code that allows him to change the player model.

Try loading a saved game, PC, and see if either you still get the same bug or you no longer do but a different player model is loaded. New Game always starts with a cutscene, which forcibly resets the player model, so that's the result, a shared bug by skin mods that's preventable unless there's a way to reset the model via code BEFORE the cutscene starts.

EDIT: Never mind.

That bug only occurs with skin mods or mods that change player models.

Neat. Another beta to test. :D Gonna try it later.

*Checks the source download page* Ah, my eyes. :blink::lol:

I find it funny that the people online are

me from the blue group

an admin

a moderator

a mod team member

and jeeves :lol:

Just noticed the download file is still queued. Until it's confirmed, we mods/admins can only see it, download it, and test it.

well any spawned delorean other than the one your driving likes to be deleted when out of viewing distance but that's probably normal.

Sign in to follow this