:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Scorpion

Lightning extra

Hi everyone, i've been following this mod for a long time, big BTTF fan here.

I'm having a problem in the lightning extra. When the time approaches 10.03 the clock doesnt ring, so i dont know when I should race. Any way to fix this?

Are you sure your traveling at the right year/month/day? That'd be the first thing to cheak, it didn't ring for me once, then I realised I was the 5th not the 12th :doh2:

Once it hits 10:03pm count 47 seconds. it only takes 13 seconds to get from start to strike. I can even do this in rc mode so I don't have to be in the car.

Well i finally got it to work, but i always need to start a new game. I saved the game on Hill Valley, on the starting line, but if i load the game at that point, the clock wont ring. So i need to start a new game all the time. Is there any way to fix this?

Once it hits 10:03pm count 47 seconds. it only takes 13 seconds to get from start to strike. I can even do this in rc mode so I don't have to be in the car.

Bet you can't beat what I did. I jumped out of the car, and it hit the wire and time traveled. Now that was kick butthead.

LOL wish I was there to see that...

You need to make sure of these things:

1. Be in - November 12 1955 10:03 PM - But go slightly earlier ok because I dont think you hear it otherwise... :S

2. Be in the Hooked delorean

3. Be at the starting line waaaay over there (imitating Doc as he said it :P)

4. You have to believe, and love this film and mod....

:)

This film makes me want to become a filmosexual... :) lol

Well i finally got it to work, but i always need to start a new game. I saved the game on Hill Valley, on the starting line, but if i load the game at that point, the clock wont ring. So i need to start a new game all the time. Is there any way to fix this?

Erm, you know that the game time gets six hours later when you save, don't you?

E.g. when you save at 10:00PM and load the game then, you'll be at 4:00AM!

So you'd need to save at 4:00PM (16:00 (24hrs))

Edited by Mini-Me

Guest Jorrel

Also, when you save the model changes, like when you go from RC to regular, etc. It doesn't work if you save it just before you go, even in 4:03 or whatever. Any time you save/load, you have to trek back to the garage, make sure you're in hook DeLorean mode, and then go back and do the sequence.

Also, when you save the model changes, like when you go from RC to regular, etc. It doesn't work if you save it just before you go, even in 4:03 or whatever. Any time you save/load, you have to trek back to the garage, make sure you're in hook DeLorean mode, and then go back and do the sequence.

no, if you save the game with the hook delorean and the hook disappears, just go near the car in the right side and press TAB and the hook will reappear.. but do this outside of hill valley

Not if the car type is changed from the loading.

i don't think that matters. whenever i saved the game near a bttf1 hook del, and after loading the hook was gone, i went to the right side to press tab and the hook appeared always

It does. If the car type is changed to the BTTF 1 without hook, you won't be able to get the hook to work.

wanna bet? :P that never hapened to me