:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

Multiple Time Machines

I think I watched too much of Doctor Who to think 4-dimensionaly properly. Especially with episodes like The 5 Doctors and so on.

except the 4th dimensional rules in that 5th dimension are not the same as bttf's dimension

So you're not thinking 5th dimensionally, and not thinking 4th dimensionally in that 5th dimension.

except the 4th dimensional rules in that 5th dimension are not the same as bttf's dimension

So you're not thinking 5th dimensionally, and not thinking 4th dimensionally in that 5th dimension.

:huh::blink:

You broke my brain.

By the way Blue looks like the skirt is slowing you down when you run to catch up to the time machine take if off and ull run faster Haha! :lol:

Pervert,

I've never even seen this topic before, didn't know this feature even existed, looks pretty cool

^ Since you're new, you should probably know that this isn't the right forum to ask questions.

If you need help, I would advise that you use the search function and see if someone else has

already asked the question you need the answer to.

Help I am new!! How do I get the other deloreans I have only one :( no train delorean and bttf2. Where do I get them???

The threads title refers to being able to use more than 1 time machine. Not the different versions of it. That was never officially released by the team for San Andreas.

Help I am new!! How do I get the other deloreans I have only one :( no train delorean and bttf2. Where do I get them???

Like Mecha and Trance said, this isn't the right place for this question. Instead of piggybacking off of other topics, try asking in the shoutbox.

Here, I'll at least give you a link. http://youtu.be/RdzKFdddFIk

I use a customized version of this mod, but it still gives you all 4 BTTF deloreans, a railroad script, but no DMC-13.

I found it easy to change to more then 1 delorean, it's getting it to run a new system that is the fun part, ukkos spawn script didn't work for me so I changed it.