Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

BTTF2 Autopilot

Yeah, I fixed that problem as well.

Well, I mean like.. The problem with the last gear, it sounds better now but I don't think there's a way to totally make it like VC. Again, I had to improvise so it may not be perfect. But here are the links to the new sounds..

Bank_006: Sound_002

Bank_032: Sound_002

The bigger one is for the hover sounds :P

Tell me what you think about 032 because I couldn't find a better way to fix it. If you have an idea let me know ;)

No, I mean like the last gear thing. I can't make it function like VC's.. It'll still sound glitchy, but it's not as obvious as before.

Well, it's the same pitch-ish.. And it sounds wavy-ish in VC. I just took a part of the sound, and reversed it and re-added the cut part. That way it won't skip..

EDIT: And don't forget that SA's sound system is a bit different. If you're driving up a hill, the pitch will low a lot, in VC it'll be the same.

Edited by Fishy-Fish

yeah, but thats fine though. In fact, I expect it to go lower when you go up a hill because the car is slowing down.

I'm talking about straights. It'll be pitchy. I'm not talking about the system anyway. I'm talking about the .wav.

True, but it's not really pitchy. It the same pitch, it just has the wave effect to the sound. If you listen to the original VC sound, it's like that.

Don't compare it to VC. Thats a bit different.

I'm talking about how it should sound in RL if you captured a sound from a car in final gear at constant speed. Actually, it should sound like the other final gears in the game.

Yeah, but this is a time machine xD

Besides, this is a port (ish) thing from VC. So, whatever VC had, I take it and port it and do whatever I can with it.

A time machine with an internal combustion engine that should behave. no differently then any other car.

And I don't know your skills, so I'm just pointing out whats wrong with it.

I know. Anyway, are the sounds better then before?

And before you comment on how it should behave like in real life, again I just took the sound from VC so don't yell at me for trying to port something :P

Edited by Fishy-Fish

I don't know. My SA install's still broken from me trying to implement all the features after doing multiple time machines.

ok, I got RC working now. Somewhat.

Except since its on foot, sprint is gas and jump is brake.

I'm looking into memory addresses to see if I can hack into the car's struct to apply gas.