Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

Hill Valley 2015 Map for SA

i do appreciate your support very much PPT. although i only made the skyway and surrounding environment. i plan on making it available soon, however based upon recent events, i hesitate. if your truly intrested in playing it let me know and i'll see what i can do.

well i don't really recognize the basic map you used to make 2015 hill valley, except for the courthouse. And i am interested, but take the time! don't finish it fast 'cause of me ;) .

@ Mike: The '55 Hill valley map wasn't made by just 1 person. Trance's map is totally different, except for the Courthouse, which is also changed by trance. I think Trance's 2015 map (v1) looks better then the '55 map (v1).

Now it is made by one person. And we're talking about Liam's models, not Nightshades, who's models are still higher quality then the 2015 models, but suffer from lack of textures.

@ Mike: The '55 Hill valley map wasn't made by just 1 person...

Only thing that DK does is map placement.

Edited by Joe Statler

which is different from making the map itself.

Not really. I am making the map. I need to map out what goes where in Hill Valley :D

mailoc.jpg

Please do not remove the link this time. For you guys who wish to play it here u go. Could always have more work, but i am starting a new project so enjoy it please for what its worth.

Mod back on gtagarage.

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=8970

Edited by trancelikestate

(IMG)

Please do not remove the link this time. For you guys who wish to play it here u go. Could always have more work, but i am starting a new project so enjoy it please for what its worth.

Mod back on gtagarage.

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=8970

I kinda like the first ''Flying'' map better, cause i doesn't change the rest of the environment.

I kinda like the first ''Flying'' map better, cause i doesn't change the rest of the environment.

like no mountains?

ah yes, but if i do that the model can only be in like 2 pieces, otherwise.... crash. i can only add 3 models to my game or ........ crash. if i keep it 1 or 2 models it drags ass so bad. i know blue has stated its possible to add any amount of models with the SA map still there with the limit adjuster, but i have yet to crack that mystery. i think i set a value too high. Blue if you are willing to send me those settings i could make the 2015 map alongside the SA one.

Edited by trancelikestate

ok, how bout if i add a new img file and place it in the map folder with the ide and ipl, and tell the gta dat to load it? that should work yes?

like no mountains?

Yep. I really like your 2015 Hill Valley map, but i don't want to change san andreas in a south park kinda scene.

Have you guys even played the original South Park game for N64 and PC? It was awesome. Especially the weapons (ie: yellow snow, Cow Launcher, & the Sniper Chicken). The Hill Valley enviroment looks just like the South Park game's environment.

gfs_28024_2_6.jpg

yeah i know its cartoony, i just tossed it in as a last minute thing. :P have you guys seen my south park gta mod?

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

haha, i thought about it! i saw a youtube vid of a similar model, and the dude is adamant that its NOT south park related haha.

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

Did no one catch my small river road tunnel easter egg? :P i know its not exact, or located in the correct spot, but i just had this road going to nowhere i had to do something with. i did this with no reference and off memory real quick so thats why theres no lights on the sides and such.

95508830.gif

Actually I'm completely sober. You do know what I mean by diaphragm right? The birth control, not the muscle that controls breathing.

Sign in to follow this