Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

Hill Valley 2015 Map for SA

yeah, i have said this time and time again. i am aware of its quality. i didnt make it. it was supposed to be a little 1 night project that turned out to be a lot more work. anyways. consider it a stuntzone instead of an actual map ;):thumbup: thats what i do.

It's not that good either, at least when you compare it to our 1955 models.

uhm, That's a nice reaction for someone who build an 2015 map and put it ingame just by himself. :huh:

I think it's great Trance! '55 Hill valley map v1.00 wasn't perfect either ;)

Edited by PizzaPlanetTruck

thnx pal! it means a lot. although all i did was convert it which was a ton of work but i did not model it ;) and yes the first hill valley map was far from perfect. there wasnt even a basic shape to resemble lions on the clock tower. although i'm not complaining. :D

is it ready for download? i really want it cause i play GTA SA a lot.

well, there is always more work to do, but if you would like to play it i could post a link.

i'd like to but i've had to split it into like 14 diff models. my game crashes if i load more than 3 with SA.

Speaking of the SA Hill Valley, if it's finished before 0.2f's release, will we have to wait for 0.2f's release for you guys to release the SA version?

yep. As of right now, the maps in VC and SA are the same. DK already finished converting everything from VC over to SA.

AWWW, thats....thats not cool. It's like the Railroad Tracks, if it's done, why keep it and not let people enjoy it.

Edited by hscitpe

umm, because they 're not done yet.

At its current state, Hill Valley in both VC and SA doesn't have the same amount of buildings as 0.2e. We're missing the cafe, the gas station, the right side of the court house, and the back side of the courthouse. Only the courthouse, the field in front of it, and left side are ingame.

well, there is always more work to do, but if you would like to play it i could post a link.

i think it's fine, if you could, please upload it! thanks already!

yeah, i'm waiting for mr fusion to fix the windows, then i will. ;)

blue, u are adding that many more models without a crash? how? limit adjuster?

i didnt think that worked, as i have used the exe and sa limit adjuster from gta united and settings on a game with 4 models as a test and it crashed. if u'd like to share that little secret i'd like to know how.

Edited by Trancelikestate

which is what i did, except then i experienced the shutdown/crash after 5 seconds just like we were experiencing in the SA BTTF mod originally. it just shuts off after 5 secs. no message or anything. so, did you adjust the col file limit at all?

buildings, dummies, ptrnode, ipl files, colmodels, collision trees, quadtreenodes, quadtreenodes2, matdatapool, atmdatapool, polygons, objects, streaming memory, timed objects, and ide

;) thnx! haha. this opens the door to many possibilities for me. ;)

Sign in to follow this