Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

BACKINTIME's Mission Thread

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

These are very much WIP so don't expect much, but since people are b**ching about not seeing any progress, here is some :P

Great job BACKINTIME. But the doc and marty audio of the teaser seems to be at a very very low bitrate. But that's not your problem, is it.

Edited by Joe Statler

These are very much WIP so don't expect much, but since people are b**ching about not seeing any progress, here is some :P

Who's b**ching?

Who's b**ching?

Loads of people, people who obviously don't realise that we do things outside of this mod.

i must say, really well done!, even if it is just doodling. but i guess your not working on the 1985 missions until 0.6 huh?

0.3 = 1955 map

0.4 = 1955 missions

0.5 = 1985 map

0.6 = 1985 missions

The Videos are brilliant!!! :thumbup::clapping: Can't wait for em even if they are in 0.6 :cry: Anyway hope 0.2f comes soon... i am bored of 0.2e :laughing2:

Cool missions!! Is this the big suprise DK mentioned, or is there more???

It it was the suprise then it wouldn't have been posted would it.

I love them! Even if in the first one marty picks up the phone as it continues to ring in his ear. :lol: But the second video was pure win.

i was wondering, in the first video, at the end it shows up mission complete and then your about to walk into another pink marker.........what was that pink marker!!!!????

DA..DA..DUM!!!

is it something special?

the next mission perhaps?

no, it's ready to go. I think it starts the other mission in the vid, if I reamember right, idk. geuss you'll have to wait to find out.

how many missions have you made, approximately.

i have to wait to find out, don't I

when you said i have to wait to find out, does that mean i have to wait for 0.6 (1985 Missions) or 0.2f?

The missions seem awesome and I can tell that you did a lot of work making them, but the quality of the video makes me wanna :sick:

Edited by Joe Statler

Sign in to follow this