Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Mr Fusion

also added ignition sounds. For now, functions like VC. I'll add a button to turn off the engine. Just don't know which one yet.

Anything but the F key and the G key. Speaking of which, you can set the Destination Time after turning off the engine, right?

Everything's good so far -- cutscene time travel, Mr. Fusion, sparks, glowy and expandable/contractable wormhole. All what's left (after all of these features are finished) is RC/outside-the-DeLorean time travel and it would be uber epic.

well, sparks aren't there yet.

And yes, you can still set it after the engine is off. Maybe the key is in accessory mode? lol

As I mentioned, the BTTF2 delorean will get an automatic time travel, while BTTF1 gets RC.

What the BTTF2 delorean will do is take off into hover mode and then accelerate to 88 miles per hour. Then after reentry, it'll come and fly back to the starting place and land.

Of course, theres the dreaded buildings, ugh, lol.

As I mentioned, the BTTF2 delorean will get an automatic time travel, while BTTF1 gets RC.

O_O

Sweet. As long as they can time travel without driving it nor entering RC mode nor automatic time travel, like the traditional pushing of the DeLorean to 88 mph with something like a train lol, then it's ok.

like the traditional pushing of the DeLorean to 88 mph with something like a train...

...or "towing" it to 88 mph. Or towing a tow truck towing a DeLorean to 88.

towto88.jpg

I can't wait to try this one once RC time travel's out lol

Speaking of RC, I believe the multiple time machines feature will be less complicated than VC's...won't it?

:lol:, that's my special subject. I once lined up >10 tow trucks, but in the end they were lurching heavily.

multiple time machines will be much less then what you can do in VC. Was thinking 5 for each variation of the delorean and also the train. Flying models not included.

Restrict it to only 2 DeLoreans and 1 Train. If possible, have it so the player can only spawn a maximum of 2 DeLoreans and, if one of the DeLorean time travels, the player is not allowed to send the second in RC mode or spawn another while the RC DeLorean is away. MUCH LESS strain in the engine this way.

Speaking of which, I'm thinking of making a DMC-13 Time Machine add-on for this mod, once all of the important features are finished (all pre-Time Train features including RC/MTM). If you would allow it.

A "reset button" would also be a good feature.

And, oh yeah, you might wanna use the 03BF opcode (ignore by everyone) when making the DeLorean disappear during cutscene time travel. If, by chance, you disappear on a spot near a group of angry Ballas gangsters, one of them might gain space-time-distorting powers and pull you off the DeLorean when you've already disappeared. Crash will follow once you're out of the DeLorean and the time machine returns from travel.

...or "towing" it to 88 mph. Or towing a tow truck towing a DeLorean to 88.

*picture

I can't wait to try this one once RC time travel's out lol

Speaking of RC, I believe the multiple time machines feature will be less complicated than VC's...won't it?

nothorses.jpg

Try this Angelo, did this a long time ago.

i thought i locked the doors, lol. Oh well. I'll do that. I actually did use that code for the invisible james bond cars.

Sign in to follow this