Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Mr Fusion

I know this one with no doubt at all pwns VC's. I did speed up the animation after I did this vid so it goes slightly faster.

All thats left to do is add sounds, make time travel dependent on it, and add the empty stuff when you're inside the delorean.

Neat. No more model resetting + smooth animation.

You also might wanna try Flux's suggestion. As far as I can remember, there is one animation that you can use.

TELEKINETIC CJ :lol:

if i can find a good animation for it.

Hey, Tommy was worse. He snapped to his position to refuel, and somehow snapped mr. fusion and the door, so hard that the car shook sometimes.

Hey, Tommy was worse. He snapped to his position to refuel, and somehow snapped mr. fusion and the door, so hard that the car shook sometimes.

Another way of saying Tommy is another telekinetic who telekinetically turns himself to Mr. Fusion almost instantly, "snaps himself to place", opens Mr. Fusion, puts garbage in it, and violently closes both Mr. Fusion and the door, the latter being stupid for the fact that he'll end up opening it again later to get back in.

So yeah, I agree, HELL better than VC. :lol:

yay for anims. Note to self, never give CJ girl animations. Makes him look gay.

This is the first anim I came to that looks somewhat good. Theres like 1800 to look at.

WOW!!!!!!!! its like it was meant to be!!!

yeah, i'll probably keep that one. Just need an open and close animation.

That is if SA has it. Mr. Fusion is quite tall. Most of the other animations had CJ digging into the bumper.

even if you dont get one it totally pwns VC.

that'd be sweet. it makes me super excited and hope that the SA version gets even more stable on ver. 2. I still experience frequent crashes. so many it makes 0.2e look like a smooth flowing mod, bug free.

Hey Blue, nice job using FFVII music in those videos. Where did you get the soundtrack? I would love to have it.

lol, It wasn't intentional. I was listening to FVII music while I was coding.

its the piano collections I got a while ago. As in bought.

added empty sound. Nothing different from VC.

Also, for the empty sound. I was thinking of only activating it whenever the car gets turned on, i.e. getting inside the car. So it doesn't sound after reentry, as it never did that in the movies. The only time it sounded was when the delorean died and Marty tried to start it up.

Change applies to VC as well. Empty light will still light, you just don't get the klaxon warnings after time travel.

also added ignition sounds. For now, functions like VC. I'll add a button to turn off the engine. Just don't know which one yet.

But thats all for today. Pooped out now, haha. I'll release what I have. Since I didn't do long term testing, I know there will be bugs.

Controls the same as VC for refueling.

Sign in to follow this