Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTF Forever

0.2f installer for 0.2e

I was just wondering, obviously when 0.2f is released there are probably going to be 2 installers

0.2f Manual

0.2f Automatic

I was wondering if you could create a 3rd install type that installs over 0.2e, the file would obviously be smaller to download, and i read somewhere "0.2f is just 0.2e with the bugs fixed..." it would almost be like an "upgrade" for 0.2e.

What do you think?

absolutely false

0.2f has a brand new installer that completely erases the need for a manual installer.

And 0.2f is not 0.2e with fixed bugs. Obviously, doc's truck will be working

ok so there will be only an automatic brand new installer, but i'm guessing the installer doesn't uninstall 0.2e and install 0.2f, the reason I'm asking is that i got Grand Theft Auto: Vice City off of my friend, and i don't think he has it anymore, and the only copy of vice city i have is 0.2e.

Sorry, there will be no upgrade installer for 0.2e to 0.2f, there are too many changes that would need to be made, and as blue said, there are no backups of the 0.2e installer.

The good news, is that we have implemented a file structure in 0.2f which should enable all future versions of the mod to be upgradable.

well that is good news mike!, and I'm guessing after 0.2f you start working on 0.3a or something like that. oh well, i will find another way to get the original VC when 0.2f comes out <_<

Get it on Steam, its pretty cheap! And if you don't have a credit card or paypal ;)

Edited by Mike

Mike: My dad doesn't like eBay, he does not like how you have to pay via pay pal

Dragon King: my download plan is 1gb on peak 1gb off peak 512/64 kbps, it will take ages to download, but i guess i could try!

Joe Statler: amazon wont ship the game to Australia, don't know why?

You don't necessarily need to pay via PayPal on ebay, you only need to find the correct vendor.

is the Steam version modifiable?

Sign in to follow this