Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

SA BTTF Mod 0.1.X Development

Nice work with the rc ,top notch just a quick question i noticed the engine off is now the engine.cs so if i want to use the old engine.cs for the sfx aswell as the new one is it as easy as just renaming the old one to say engine2.cs and rebuilding it?

Not to worry done that works fine well i hope i had to do that i never tried just using them both ,just assumed they woudnt work together seeing they had the same name anyway its working now so it dont matter ,but im assuming the mr.fusion isnt going to be as simple or is it ?or should i just stop rambling on and just wait?!

Edited by Sandman

lol, for fuel

change on line 503 2@ =2 to 2@ = 1 in timetravel.txt

you can have two engine.cs's. The sounds will be off though, lol.

Cheers got the fuel/Mr fusion working now ,it was the other way round though changed the 2 to a 1 .My sounds fine as well i just rebuilt the old engine.cs (renamed engine2.cs) for the sfx .So i now have engine.cs(for engine off)and engine2.cs( for the sfx),just to keep me going for a while!.I don't know if it was just me but i wasn't getting any sound effects with the new codes that's why i wanted to add the old engine.cs file.Regardless now anyway as it's all working fine.

In the New Source Code 20091014, CJ is able use Enter Key while in RC mode and get back into the delorean when it was in Hover. Everything works fine after he gets in but The delorean can't move or get out when switched back to drive mode. Hit R and he dies.

Also CJ able to spawn Deloreans in RC mode.

Even More, CJ able to spawn the delorean from inside the house and it will crash.

CJ Crashes when trying to spawn a delorean during a information screen.(Hosiptal)

Just disabled enter button

umm, whats wrong with being able to spawn while you're in rc mode? I see nothing wrong with that. 2's not even used in RC.

Don't spawn

Don't spawn

You have spawning disabled in driving the delorean normally. I just figure to disable spawning when in RC mode.

And can you shorten the distance the delorean get spawn from.

I agree, it's way too far away to my mind :P.

Also I'm the opinion to not be able to spawn further DeLoreans when in RC mode.

And for the spawning why don't you check if the active interior equals 0?

I already fixed it. All the problems. I was just teasing PC. He sounds so monotone when he reports bugs.

Why are you against spawning while in RC anyway? I really don't get it, lol.

Oh, I did the distance based on the airport.........which has no tarmac :P

lol, info is for people who know how to use sanny builder.

Sorry, I've never used separate '.s' scripts before and only really make simple '.cs' scripts.

Again, sorry for wasting your time, but I have solved it now.

lol, for fuel

change on line 503 2@ =2 to 2@ = 1 in timetravel.txt

is this supposed to enable mr fusion on the new source code?

hm, i changed it in mine and it didnt do anything

You opened the .txt file in Sanny, changed the line '2@ = 2' to '2@ = 1' and then compiled it, right?

One bug with the Mr. Fusion (I know it's been disabled for now, but still) is that upon re-entry the "empty" mp3 doesn't sound unless you exit and then get back in the car.

Just in case you didn't know that...

You opened the .txt file in Sanny, changed the line '2@ = 2' to '2@ = 1' and then compiled it, right?

One bug with the Mr. Fusion (I know it's been disabled for now, but still) is that upon re-entry the "empty" mp3 doesn't sound unless you exit and then get back in the car.

Just in case you didn't know that...

i didnt compile it in sanny builder i just used notepad to change it. i guess i should use sannybuilder?

alrighty ;) i suppose i figured since it was a txt file i would just use notepad

:P

Wow I missed a lot. Should I consider installing SA or VC on my Mac?

Why are you against spawning while in RC anyway? I really don't get it, lol.

Hm, to me driving the car and RC-ing it should be the same, if you know what I mean. You're sort of in the car, at least the camera follows it.

Oh, I did the distance based on the airport.........which has no tarmac :P

Well, I didn't only mean how far it returns to you, I meant that it for me always spawns at a bad location, e.g. on the hangar on the airplane graveyard or behind a fence/wall :D. That's why I kept the distance to 5-20gu in my code...

Wow I missed a lot. Should I consider installing SA or VC on my Mac?

If your Mac has OS X, and the Mac version of SA can support CLEO, then go for SA. Otherwise, go for VC. Both are getting good progress so far.

Technically... it's not MAC version, it's the PC version running under Wine.

i didnt compile it in sanny builder i just used notepad to change it. i guess i should use sannybuilder?

Lol, I didn't realize that initially either.

This might not be the place to say this but blue in the latest source code update why does a copy of CJ spawn in front of me when i press N?

P.S what is Super bump

Thanks

Sign in to follow this