:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

SA BTTF Mod 0.1.X Development

No excuse :P.

If you get a book, do you ask other people what's written in there, or what do you do with it?

Anyways, I just decided to try the newest source code... I'd have to say that I'm really impressed... everything is turning out so amazing... so I guess that RC is coming? looking forward to it all...

Anyways, I just decided to try the newest source code... I'd have to say that I'm really impressed... everything is turning out so amazing... so I guess that RC is coming? looking forward to it all...

we already have rc O.o ...get all of the source codes and hit ® for rc

after having been in a car of course.

the autopilot was never added right? just makin sure i'm not the only one who's del just keeps flying. :P

Guest RDC

hey blue,

sorry to send u a message but i need your advice (for some reason i cant find out how to start a topic in a forum lol) anyway problem is this, a few source codes ago u developed a code where as the delorean reached 88 and was consumed in implosion, and also as delorean was re-emerging from the sonic boom's, pedestrians actually ran away from the booms, now i noticed the past 2 - 3 source codes do not (unless i am not doing something right) have his feature in, i am just wondering was that just to show it off until the next main release or was it disabled in future code releases due to a problem?

Like i said sorry to ask the question in this way but i cannot post on topics for some reason, anyway any help u have would be appreciated as i thought it was great.

Guest RDC

ahh right....well just out of curiosity, and i know thats dangerous cos it can kill the cat if your too curious lol, but is there a way to re-enable it, cos i found it highly amusing.....why am i talking like a posh snob lol

Guest RDC

shame cos i always thought it made sense, ur walking/driving along minding ur own business next thing...boom.....booom......booom...where the hell did that delorean come from lol i hope it does get implemented in future releases..vome on blue you can do it, from what ive seen in the current development of bttf san andreas you can do anything...and i'm sure you can explain how to enable it for my own use...please...if you do i can see a COSTA coffee in it for ya..of course ill pay lol

To put it into its simplest terms RDC! If it was an easy edit that you could understand to get it working again, you would have already done it by now!

And if Blue can't get it to work without bugs, what makes you think its going to work for you!

And no amount of coffee could ever bribe a Coder.. a packet of Cheetos maybe.. but a coffee from Costa!? "Get outta here kid, you aint got no future" ;)

Edited by Orgcon

Guest RDC

ahhh ok so its to preserve the stability of the other excellent features i understand, like i said i only thought it was great how it worked and would have liked to have seen it again but oh well beggers cant be chooses right?...lol anywho blue just want to say the coffee is always there...and maybe cheetos as well, you'd have to come to sheffield though cos i not sure where ur from..sorry, lol if only i had some kind of time machine to go back and confirm where u are actually from...oh wait i di!!!...no...noo wait i dont lol, anyway brill work, keep it up, u no its amazing, but if u put your mind to it u can accomplish anything.

Maybe, on the National Express, if it doesn't crash or take a detour to Milton Keynes ;)

Sign in to follow this