Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

SA BTTF Mod 0.1.X Development

It will keep me entertained at least. Aww crap i hit about 20 CJ's with the del and all of the them ended up draging me out of it and killing me oh well that will teach me not to mess with a bunch of angry CJ's.

Edited by 1985

replace CJ with Agent Smith and you're good to go.

Only a month ago and I wouldn't get this xD.

Hey, is there any way to make you to not be able to get out of the car when in flying mode? Like, you have to have get the car in driving mode or you won't be able to get out of the car. I know that might prove to be less funny but never in the movie did you ever see Doc landing the car when still in flying mode.

well, Marty did, lol. And didn't Doc open the door to hit Biff?

Plus, I guess I was kinda going after the poster look for bttf2.

Well, my point was that Doc never actually PARKED the car while in flying mode. I mean, sure people can bail out and stuff but not actually park. And since you'd be the only one in the car (for now) I guess you could like prevent the player from getting outta the car.

so, i was thinking. personally what i would absolutely love to see with the next release (1.3.3) is the full bttf2 delorean features. I.E. Cold f/x, sparks, the actual delorean sounds, and working head and tail lights on the flying delorean. this way it has everything 0.2e does as far as the bttf2 and more. what are the chances of that happening in the next release?

(in no way am i asking WHEN so dont even start. You know who you are :P )

1.4 is the full features.

1.3.3 might or might not happen. Seeing as I'm doing source code releases, most likely not.

replace CJ with Agent Smith and you're good to go.

matrix_revolutions.jpg

Mr. Anderson, welcome back.

Sadly SA carshed when I tried to spawn 150 of them :D.

ok, so 1.4 then? when u say full features i assume u mean from the bttf2?

Well, my point was that Doc never actually PARKED the car while in flying mode. I mean, sure people can bail out and stuff but not actually park. And since you'd be the only one in the car (for now) I guess you could like prevent the player from getting outta the car.

I suppose the best thing is not to do what you said, rather create a trigger for the cleo mod so that the delorean automatically changes to driving mode when you go near the ground.

I foresee this being difficult/annoying/both, though. :D

Having that would be f*cking annoying. If you fly too close to a mountain or building, you'll switch to ground mode, or, the most annoying of all, if you don't lift up in time after switching to flying mode you'll switch back. You'll have to remain above ground all the time when flying, so if you find flying through cities dodging buildings and air/ground vehicles fun, this feature would make it hard to do.

If there were you'd see them. Don't annoy him till he leaves :P.

Sign in to follow this