Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

SA BTTF Mod 0.1.X Development

you need to do

0A92: create_custom_thread "thread.s"

You also need to remove the .cs file, change the header of each file to {CLEO .s}, since .cs files are loaded automatically at start.

OK, I'm already looking forward to the first video showing 2 DeLorean-TMs reenter at the same time :).

it'll be a while. I'm rewriting everything....AGAIN

well, not really. But I have to start from the first script and work my way up.

um Blue, if you are doing multiple time machines now, wouldn't it be easier to do the calender thing as well? Just a thought. I know I said I wouldn't mention it again but I thought it could save you trouble.

lol, ok. I already came across that quite often but never really understood it that way.

Since I just am in the Manual, might that help to fulfill DK's wish to let the game save the TCs?:

0A95: enable_thread_saving

0A95 enables the saving flag for the current thread. By default the CLEO threads status are not saved, and they execute from the very beginning each time the game started. To save the thread status, its local variables and such, add this opcode to the script.

um when the present time date changes as the day goes by.

Dec 31 1955 11:59 PM + Saved Game = Jan 1 1956 5:59 PM

It's what also allowed the weather and stuff to be a thunderstorm on Nov 12 1955

ok cause I thought that was integrated into the time circuits so if you were doing those over again I thought it would save a headache.

*EDIT* Thanks

And I thought only yesterday happened great improvements :D.

Yesterday it was the Numeric TC entry for VC and today the multiple TM part for SA.

I read more of the sanny manual, and i CAN create multiple threads, meaning multiple time machines from VC is in.

:mellow: I was actually trying this for my Transformers mod, after realizing having only one thread is a pain in the a**. I got the multiple threads idea from Ryosuke's skin mod and the Winter mod, which make use of S files which had me wondering since. Should have suggested this earlier, but it never came to my mind because I thought the MTM feature won't be made soon AND I forgot the MTM make use of multiple threads.

And I'm very glad the VC keypad is now possible. I'm always bothered by the old input method, which not only bores the player a bit but also sometimes frustrates them and that spoils the fun.

Sign in to follow this