Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

SA BTTF Mod 0.1.X Development

2. Yes, I have set the destination time right. I'll try testing it again, hoping what I've experienced a while ago was just a memory problem.

3. lol I'm not really sure how it started, but I'll try to reenact the same thing again. It was funny, seeing this and the other bugs occurring at the same time.

4. After installing the fixed source code, the bug is now "in two forms". First, go to fly mode with a parachute, filled up Mr. Fusion and turned on time circuits, fly very high in the sky, abandon the DeLorean in mid-air, and let fall and time travel. After re-entry, do either of the following:

• Enter the DeLorean, and you'll notice that the DeLorean can no longer switch back to driving mode.
  • Let the DeLorean fall, and you'll notice that the engine is still ignited (or turned on, in other words) so it can stay afloat by itself which I find amusing lol, and the coils are still glowing. Wait for a couple of minutes, and the DeLorean will suddenly disappear, leaving only the coil glows and wheels behind. Because they don't have collisions and no DeLorean to attach to, they'll drift away in mid-air, each in a different direction, like bubbles.

5. Flying DeLorean's still tow-able. :P (I mentioned it because I found it amusing, not because it was a bug; I hope this also works on other planes :lol:)

the coil glows and wheels [...] (wi)ll drift away in mid-air, each in a different direction, like bubbles.

I want to see that, it really must be amusing rofl.gif.

Hope I can reenact that.

First time didn't work, but at the second try I had success :D.

I was trying to get onto the DeLorean, but as you can see I failed :D.

Yes it is.

If we are able to switch it back to driving mode though we're on the ground far away from it, it can stay in :).

I could no longer reenact the #4b bug. I guess it only happens if the game tries to erase it.

As for the coil glows bug, I learned that the bug "turns on then off then on again" after a few minutes, which makes it fixable.

Also, I believe cutscene time travel ain't fixed yet. When I tried cutscene time travel once, the DeLorean could no longer be switched back to flight mode nor be destroyed (the thing becomes everything-but-water-proof) after re-entry.

*Gets cookies at mini-refrigerator and imagines it came from Blue* Thanks. :lol:

That's all bugs that I can find. Now to play Bully: Scholarship Edition. :D

Yup, no more crash sh*t that's related to the mod. The only crashes I experience are those I commonly and normally experience when installing new CLEO scripts.

I'll still test it again later. I still have the Morpher mod and the Transformers mod to work on. Speaking of which, I need to make a poll whether to make the Morpher or the Transformers mod, since the two things are very alike in function.

ah, i think i know why you got those bugs angelo. If you restarted the game, the flags don't get reset sometimes.....

especially if you destroy a delorean thats still time travelling.

Anyway to fix that? I don't remember restarting the game, the bugs just happened. And I only did the making the DeLorean explode while time traveling once, and I did it because it didn't return as expected.

Just did the flying delorean trick pretty funny as it bounces of the ground then back into the air where it hovers ,and the train works (in a way) park delorean on tracks and hit it at 88 or over and it works !!

You seem to be moving pretty fast lately there's a new source code out everyday ,nice work.

More news down the road. I read more of the sanny manual, and i CAN create multiple threads, meaning multiple time machines from VC is in.

So there goes another barrier....though I shoulda known that ages ago <<

Ugh, that means I have to rewrite more of the code.

But this makes writing sparks a hell lot easier. I was worried about doing that, but now I'm not.

Sign in to follow this