Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

SA BTTF Mod 0.1.X Development

Fixed a few bugs mentioned in the release thread.

Split more stuff off of the time travel thread. Mainly coils and sparks. Can now switch to flying with effects still going on. Probably will split the flying stuff off as well.

New feature....something even VC doesn't have.

The ability to time travel even when in the midst of hover converting.

now thats cool and i swear that you could hear the helicopter in the background

Thats because they replaced the heli sound .wav with the car sound .wav (which I think sounds s**t), instead of changing the vehicle sound from heli to car, so it sounds like a normal car driving (but flying) rather that a car that sounds like a helicopter. ;)

I think this sounds better;

Edited by Mini-Me

yeah, need new car sounds, lol

Anyway, fixed some bugs with the car time travelling while on fire and exploding during cutscene.

well, different hover sounds from vc.

Changed vent glows so its more circular. Prevents errors when the delorean is at extreme angles, lol. Still looks fine.

They're an exact port. Well, except for the hover sounds. I had to record the hover sounds from in game VC. The raw hover sounds were... pitchy.. So, I recorded the sounds from ingame, made the sounds a bit louder and saved them. The Delorean Sounds are an exact port. If I may say so, I think I made them pretty good :P

Again, if you need them, just ask :P

EDIT: And yes, I know there was a sound glitch with the max speed driving delorean. I am fixing that right now.

Edited by Fishy-Fish

Well it's the Calender System. As the days go by the Present time on the time circuits change. And I'm sure your answer is the same as before:

We'll see

ok, plasma trails are now behaiving like they do in VC (under the hood stuff) so that should fix fire trail issues.

sweet, i like that vid of the delorean in SA with the correct sounds. now it just needs lights at night while flying. ;)

also, i am still having crashing issues, better with the stripped scm but guranteed to crash eventually. its a weird crash too, the game just closes.

Edited by Trancelikestate

Added two keys to allow users to disable the speedo and time circuits displays on the hud, which is useful for screenshots or movies. They will be [ for speedo and ] for time circuits.

While the time circuits display are disabled, they can still be used. You just can't see, lol.

Hm, and what keys are that on my German keyboard :D?

Since you are now that far on effects, you somewhen gonna remake this vid with SA?

Sparks still need animating, and it could be made slightly longer if the cold effects are implemented first :P

Sign in to follow this