Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Flux Capacitor

Train Tracks

yeah, i was never in it ever as far as modding it. i'm a san andreas guy, but i'm sure theyre not too diff. was just wondering the focus of 0.2f, beyond the 55 map.

Weren't you going to release the traintracks as an 'Install at your own risk' sort of thing? :unsure:

I've been looking forward to that for a while now! :(

Well for one .2f will NOT have train tracks.

2 look up on GTAF for tutorials on how to go from Sketchup to in-game.

Are the train tracks not included in 0.2f? DAMN! That means i have to drive the Locomotive on asphalt again :angry: . And just one question: One reason why not? It's just a few railway tracks and a few trees!

There were never any plans to release it for 0.2f, as an add on or otherwise.

The tracks will come along with everything else in 0.3

i think its just that vid that got everyone thinking there would be. i guess in the future maybe only show things that will be included? :P

Well it was for show to make the scene look better. would you think it still would look just as good if he pulled up to the delorean on concrete?

no, but usually teaser is teasing you about something to come. no one said you had to show that particular feature, it could have been another. :P

Thats bulls**t, what was the point of making the damn tracks if they're just going to sit? Why NOT releasing them with a

play at your own risk banner
and let people enjoy them? Edited by hscitpe

I don't see how you guys can be so p**sed. they were made so soon at my request. so they won't be official till 0.3. So you guys need to calm down.

Mike wants to wait so we will wait. And anyways, there's no place to put them and where I had them caused problems.

THANK YOU! Someone on the team..ish who sides with us joe schmoes.

EDIT:

Calm d-CALM DOWN!? No, why should we. It was said earlier that they WOULD NOT be included in the official 0.2f install but WOULD be included as a 0.2f addon, which got our hopes up, now with this news that it wont be, some of us are kinda upset. It's a real douche move to go back on your word.

Edited by hscitpe

Yeah, the rogers dummy. :P

yeah, and it was on tracks. :P the rogers looks awesome of course. maybe your missing my point. thats ok, whatev :)

Edited by Trancelikestate

Just try to find other things to take up your time instead of worrying about releases.

i hope your not referring to me as we have been over this already.

hscitpe, really, calm down, it's 0.3, a finally brand new release.

anyway, TLAS, it would be suggested to add the train tracks at the airport.

Regardless, with the suprise you guys will find in 0.2f, I doubt you will be worried about a set of poxy rail tracks. :P

Sign in to follow this