:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Fire Trails & Implosion

The SA delorean does look like crap, doesn't it xD

Need to fix its normals and add reflection map. Then it'll look better. Its kinda all matte.

Oh, and it needed a starting run, because the VC delorean accelerates too fast. Plus, the speed scale is off, so the VC delorean is going faster then what would be 88 in SA.

Looking at the side profile shots, yes it does.

Some thieving gypsy converted my updated gold delorean to SA, however, that looks to have good reflections judging by the screenshots, maybe download that and borrow the reflections from it.

show some screens. The really important place I'm looking at is the door. Thats the source of most errors with the mesh

For a moment, I thought you meant me because the delorean does look gold in SA :lol:

yeah, still has mesh errors. Look at the wheel well next to the door, and you'll see a line. Thats where two polygons divide. Same with the gold delorean. However, if you're fine with it, I'll readd them.

Are you still busy Carlos?

Let's say, I'm a little busy with my new project for the VC mod... You'll see it soon enough :lol:

I can think of a few things on what it is.

Anyway, I have an I told you so for Mike in that I'm not the leader for VC anymore :P

Its so different from VC that its not funny. Where VC purposely sticks you in its own cinematic mode and does lots of magic, SA keeps the camera the way it is, creates an object and attaches the Delorean to it so it doesn't go flying off, and makes it invisible and collision free. Among other things.

What about plasma tv's? They're not hot like fire. xD

NEAT. So that means if a b*****d ped tries to steal the DeLorean and escapes via time travel, you can catch him still inside the DeLorean when he returns right?

And plasma TVs are not as hot as fire themselves because they're not plasma themselves. Still, note that plasma TVs are heat beasts because of the used plasma and electricity altogether. But seriously, no scientist, or a person who experiments with ionized gases, has ever seen a plasma, "hot" or "cold", that doesn't only takes the form of fire and but also "acts" like one. :P

As for RC, all that matters is that the DeLorean can time travel BOTH with and without the player.

Man, needed an quarter hour to catch up the new progress :D. It looks really good now!

SA's implosion actually is one, other than VC's.

I hate the new Media player for photobucket. It skipped the whole video right to the end.
I hate the new photobucket player, it takes an ice age for the videos to load even when playing them directly.

Huh? It works even better than the old for me! Old one played nearly instantly and buffered/loaded while it was playing what also means it stopped when it was slower than the video played. Never had this with the new player since it loads a little more before playing.

note to self, remember to turn on collision detection....otherwise a paradox can occur.

rofl_mini.gif

Edited by Mini-Me

Sign in to follow this