Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Fire Trails & Implosion

yeah, i agree. It is on the tiny side. But I was more concerned with getting the entire sequence working then some petty explosion.

well at least it all works like it should. Thank god for the cinematic camera. It's almost like San Andreas was built for this mod lol.

And here's the flying delorean working. I did lengthen the time before the fire trails fade after I did this vid, so don't worry about the weird looking fire trail.

Edited by Mini-Me
Tested new way of player loading

either way that was pretty cool. I tried fixing the wheels being so bright at night but alas Night Vertex Coloring doesn't work on objects :( I will try again though. Maybe I did it wrong.

*EDIT* The explosion is at the right size I think. Everything is coming together nicely.

and it actually implodes....

I might use a different particle for the reentry explosions, since those are actually explosions.

Did I mention I love the camera in SA?

playing with reentry now. I just took the explosion particle and changed colors. Not sure I like it as much, lol.

stupid photobucket. Any chance of getting the direct link to those videos? It keeps skipping to the end and then playing the explosion sounds.

so yeah, you can time travel falling down....and then still be falling down. Fire trails are just facing the wrong way when you do travel.

Sign in to follow this