Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Fire Trails & Implosion

I know I'm going completely out of order, but I felt like doing fire trails. Besides, they're more iconic then the sparks.

Using a default SA particle tweaked only in speed in direction. Didn't change size or color attributes. But you get the idea.

btw, thats only two particles ;)

This is like the first edit, so yes, it will go faster then that.

Edited by Mini-Me
Tested new way of player loading

Looks really good iv just downloaded sanny builder this morning aint got a clue what im doin though managed to change a few things only for the worst mind!.It is very addictive though might have to look into learning how to use it properly .

well like i said i dont know anything about coding or anything else to do with modding really so its gonna be a long time before im doing it myself so until then i rely on people like you lot. So i hope you all plan on working on stuff like this for a while .

SA's one looks more movie accurate, and better too, imo

and the fire pulsates a little now.

Edited by Mini-Me

and the implosion

Never realized hitting a gas tank would cause the implosion. The effect was based off of that, with only the color and size changed. Don't ask me why I picked blue. I just did xD

Edited by Mini-Me

And you once said SA sucks in particles :P.

It already looks real good, but this time the VC firetrails get my vote, might change with later updates ;).

the vc ones are nice...they're just too tall compared to what you see in the films.

SA's are a bit more accurate in that they're shorter.

Well, at least the 0.2c fire trails were too tall. I don't remember 0.2d or 0.2e or 0.2f.

here's SA's cutscene version.

Ignore the bugs with it. Mike wanted to see it before he went to bed.

Edited by Mini-Me

and if you want vc cinematics, just use the sa cinematic camera, which does not have the drawback of lagging behind the delorean.

Edited by Mini-Me

Cutscene's complete. While fire trails are pretty much final, more or less, the explosion is not, so voice your comments.

Need to find out why the fire trails glitch now...but i think its because of that darn mp3 playing (previous vid had the sound layered over)

Edited by Mini-Me

Sign in to follow this