:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Latest Cleo Source: 20101105

New source code 20091001

Adds the old style wormhole and realtime.

Has firetrail.txt and explosion.txt as test files for the new effects. Just compile, and in game, 1 and 3 will show you what they look like.

Since they are test files, no need to report bugs with them. They're just there for eye candy.

New source up. Adds refueling, which should be considered beta at this point as I haven't done much testing with it and it functions differently then VC.

Adds outside time travel. Should also be considered beta. Have not done much testing other then one trip with it.

New source. Main feature here is multiple time machines, which required a HUGE rewrite, so this source code is going to be a lot more betaish then previous sources.

IMPORTANT!!! DELETE YOUR OLD CLEO FOLDER BEFORE EXTRACTING THIS SOURCE!!! FAILURE TO DO SO WILL CAUSE CRASHES!!!!

Well spotted, yes it is, animation courtesy of DK.

New source up. Adds RC, weather change, engine switch, and a few others.

RC flying is bugged. I know reentry and then going to rc flying will result in you not having control, as well as control issues.

oh darn, I remember now, new keys.

* on the numpad is the new fly key (alternate fire [left ctrl] is still there for laptop users)

- is the time circuit confirmation (no more enter problems)

I think thats all

New source code up. Major new additions are cold effects and steam. Other then that...I don't remember xD

I haven't tested it since then, but I recall it was working last. So it probably will be rather buggy.