:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mark

Mark's Modeling + DK's Textures

Thanks for the comments. Here's the 2015 Hill Valley sign and I know there are some parts missing, it's because of the limit of 2000 faces. I had to lower the number of sides on all of the cylinders to 5 or 9 and it is still 1994 faces. Thanks for the idea Superluis, i'll try the scarecrow next.

HillValleySign2015.jpg

They look great and TBH i've seen Gameznerd's models when we worked at another team and i didn't like his models back then either, too bad he has a great program.

Thanks for the comments. Here's the 2015 Hill Valley sign and I know there are some parts missing, it's because of the limit of 2000 faces. I had to lower the number of sides on all of the cylinders to 5 or 9 and it is still 1994 faces. Thanks for the idea Superluis, i'll try the scarecrow next.

Great ! Nice work ,man !

I don't think I could model trees as i'm not sure how to, like I don't know how to add leaves. I think i'll try a bench unless anyone has any other ideas?

Yeah...maybe two little pines :P

rofl.gif

The models are all, uhmm... perfect!

Okay here's the Scarecrow. Any ideas on what can be done next?

lol kl - make it so that it can be crashed into and destroyed? cause its the first thing marty sees :)

very good job!

Yes maybe you could model my house...i send you a pic :P Could you??

Well no, I don't think it's really relevant to the mod.

@Microman: Thanks for the picture, I could model some parts at the Texaco if it hasn't already been done?

@SLNevitt/Archer: I'm not sure what you mean, does the damage on the scarecrow have to be modeled?

@Microman: Thanks for the picture, I could model some parts at the Texaco if it hasn't already been done?

I don't know ... :mellow::unsure:

No. It just vanishes when you impact it. Go hit those breakable boxes. 2D pieces fly out and it vanishes.

Well some models have a damaged model, such as the lamp posts... so maybe having the scarecrow like that would be rather snazzy...

Well some models have a damaged model, such as the lamp posts... so maybe having the scarecrow like that would be rather snazzy...

I can model damage on the scarecrow if you guys want it. Anyway here is the Texaco sign and the fuel price sign. I'll start the fuel pumps next. Feel free to comment.

TexacoSign.jpg

TexacoFuelSign.jpg

Nice model Mark.

Thanks for the comments. Here is the two fuel pumps. I can't add anymore detail as they are almost at 2000 faces already. Hope you like them.

TexacoFuelPump2.jpg

TexacoFuelPump.jpg