:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
PizzaPlanetTruck

Pizza Planet Delivery Truck

Hey fellas,

as you know, i'm a huge toy story fan. I espacially love the PPT. In 0.2d you added an KITT as an easter-egg-kinda-thing. Maybe someone likes to add a PPT in 0.2f as easter egg? I only did some cleo mods and i really can't handle zmodeler and don't know how to make a model myself on another way. If someone knows how to and wich program i have to use, i will try to make one and ( if you want ) put it in the mod as an easter egg. I know the pizza planet truck has nothing to do with BTTF. But it is an Toyota Hilux too! Maybe Joe Statler or Carlos85g can help me out. Please help, i would really appreciate that.

BTW: i know carlos85g has a lot things to do, so maybe he can learn me how to make a PPT skin for marty's hilux. That would be great too.

PPT

Edited by PizzaPlanetTruck

yeah that's true , no offence man , I'm a fan of toy story too but I don't really want to see a PizzaPlanet Truck in this BTTF mod :mellow:

unless you add it yourself for your computer and post a video of it and the delorean. Or it time traveling XD

learn to model. its what we tell everybody who asks us to make things for them

The Pizza Planet truck makes cameos throughout the Pixar universe, the latest one, of course, being Up, but the last time I noticed it at first sight was in Wall•e, when Eve is frustrated.

But yes, apart from it being operated by an internal combustion engine and driving on 4 wheels it has nothing to do with the BttF vehicles :P

A Bug's Life and Monster's, Inc. have almost the same scene.

Bugslife-Pizzarcar.jpg

Monsters,_Inc..jpg

Edited by Joe Statler

It's a recurring Pixar easter egg, it is practically everywhere.

Sign in to follow this