Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
OoiueBTTF

Stealing Time Machines

How do I do it?

i understand that it can be adjusted in the main.scm

unfortunatly, i cant do it, since i dont have Sanny Builder anymore, coz the one I got required San Andreas :(

well, couldnt i heard in another topic, or read for that matter, that the cars can be djusted to make their value higher, thereby making more likely to be stolen

That must be CJs post :lol: as far as I remember, what he said turned out to be lies , although maybe changing its value does make some effect..

lol, possibly

it seems the value could have that effect, as all cars are basically stolen on GTA:VC anyway, but with the BTTF mod, the DeLorean has replaced,whatever cars and addaed things, but it seems no criminal is interested lol

i suspect it could be true

People never stole my car in stock VC unless it was their and they wanted it back...

ok, not every car i ran into was stolen, but at some point, the car that was replaced by the Del would have been stolen and the value could have been changed so it never appears on streets and nobody would steal it, as the value was low

methinks anyway

Yup, that's right.

But if you enter a new car, I think it always is stolen (at least in VCs opinion), even if you use a car spawner, with the exclamation of cars that are created (not spawned!) via scm.

its just i would like my Del stolen because it would make more interesting game-play

if its not possible, i will cry lol

That must be CJs post :lol: as far as I remember, what he said turned out to be lies , although maybe changing its value does make some effect..

I didn't lie. I was right but i was talking about the wrong file to edit.

I didn't lie. I was right but i was talking about the wrong file to edit.

To change the name of the car you need to edit the AMERICAN.GXT file i think.

Oh and the mod name's are 0.2e and 0.2e.

If you don't want everyone to drive the ecto one you need to edit the MAIN.SCM and make sure that the car value is set very high, which makes the car rare like the time machines so nobody drives them. But that also comes with the risk of a random pedastrian stealing your car but that never happened to me :P.

Wrong section, moved to Cars and Vehicles (actually there is no proper section for this :D).

And to not let it appear do not what CJ suggested, he has no idea :P.

Open default.ide and look for the line of the romero. At eighth position there is executive written in 0.2d, change it to ignore.

Mini-Me's version is pretty much different from yours :P

so, whats the code for making the value of the Del higher?

Sign in to follow this