:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
PizzaPlanetTruck

new '55 era cars found

hey fellas,

i was just lookin' around for some mods and i found this site:

http://gtaplanet.de/downloads/gta_3_&_...lymouth/82.html

The link is to plymouth, but i saw much more mods you guys can maybe use, such as '57 fury, a ford model T etc.

and please, please replace the coach with this one:http://gtaplanet.de/downloads/gta_3_&_gta_vice_city/fahrzeuge/busse/108.html

the ikarus 66

Take a look!

Edited by PizzaPlanetTruck

The coach is the MAZ 103. They've already made up their minds of what the cars will be replaced with. And what makes you think a 1973 Plymouth Roadrunner would work in '55, same goes for the '57 Fury.

Edited by Joe Statler

i din't ment the roadrunner. i thought you guys could understand that. And by the way, the '57 fury may be a few years newer, but the '59 cadillac, the citroën 2cv and the Beetle are a few years newer either. And you'll NEVER see a european car in mid 1950's. That started mid 70's.

i din't ment the roadrunner. i thought you guys could understand that. And by the way, the '57 fury may be a few years newer, but the '59 cadillac, the citroën 2cv and the Beetle are a few years newer either. And you'll NEVER see a european car in mid 1950's. That started mid 70's.

I agree

what about the 1949 ford two-door coupe?

people drove those in 1955

Yeah me too ... The CITROEN 2V was too young to be in America in 50's ... Same thing for the Volkswagen Beetle ...

Guest Nova Prospekt

Oftopic: PizzaPlanetTruck isn't that car in you sig from Toy Story?

Ontopic: I agree

You're making a bigger sense of your "off-topic" part again. <_< PizzaPlanet Truck has made appearences in every Pixar film so far.. I think.

I actually thought they aren't going to add any more cars to the mod.. are they? :huh:

They've all been chosen, they just either need to be made by K1 or added to the installer.

Oh yea, your signature is too big Pizza. The maximum size allowed is 550x150.

They've all been chosen, they just either need to be made by K1 or added to the installer.

Oh yea, your signature is too big Pizza. The maximum size allowed is 550x150.

i know, but i could find a picture that's smaller. And by the way yes, PizzaPlanetTruck appears i toy story for the first time, after toy story 1 and 2 it became an easter egg.

PPT

we chose the cars we did because they were what we could find and get permission for at the time

You'd have to see if K1 or Carlos are willing to do it. And they probably even thought of doing it before, but to make that many cars would delay future releases even further, and nobody wants to see that happen. I don't mind them sacrificing historical accuracy.

i know, but i could find a picture that's smaller.

Resize it using photoshop or paint.

Edited by Joe Statler

I agree

what about the 1949 ford two-door coupe?

people drove those in 1955

The 1949 ford is a GREAT option. That's really a good '55 era car. But don't ask me, ask Statler

I still want a '59 Dodge, lol.

Which type of dodge? a lancer, coronet, mayfair or a station?

BTW: if someone needs help with the names of cars, i'm a car freak, i can help. you know where you can find me :rolleyes:

A Coronet.

A week ago i saw a dodge coronet for Grand Theft Auto IV on gtagaming. i tried to find it again, but i can't find it 'cause it was not named as a dodge coronet. But i know it was a coronet! Maybe you can convert it for GTA VC or SA?

Sign in to follow this