Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

SA BTTF Mod 0.1.3.2 Development

Can you release the lines of code I need to change the flight mode from ' - ' to '~Secondary fire~' and Boost from 'Spacebar' to '~Handbrake~'.

Or is it just a simple change of the Hex key values to that of the Ingame '1 - 19' keypress values?

I'm still new to coding :P

Oh, I take it you change;

0AB0: key_pressed 32

to

00E1: player 0 pressed_key 6

Or not? :huh:

EDIT: Yes I use a controller cause I'm not an old school PC gamer, I started as a Consoles fanboy and converted! :lol:

Edited by Orgcon

yeah, like that.

I bet you don't want to change the time circuit controls though :P

But hey, its realistic. The keypad was never on the steering wheel, lol.

No, just them two. But if I can't change the Flight mode, I'll have to live with it :D

Ok, creating an other thread is also a possibility to get more locals :D.

Works waay better now :).

do you even use secondary fire in the car?

You do if you have a 'Drive by weapon', but otherwise no. Thats why its a good button to replace :D

Edited by Orgcon

For you that is, thats your opinion. Realistically, its better then VC. SA's handling of heli physics is more accurate in this case. Helicopters do not automatically slow down drastically when they are level. They have to lean back to do that. I have no plans to change it especially when I have no problems with it. And I always felt the delorean decelerated too quickly in VC.

ok so i guess i'll have to learn a new way to stop.

yep.

It'd be funny if we gave you a helicopter in rl

"It doesn't slow down fast!!!"

"Sir, you have to lean back"

"But I don't want to!"

think this is the reason why for disappearing wheels?

I think I got it. There was another reason this could happen. I simply didnt think of because there's long time since I modded SA:

There must be some occluders made by rockstar in this area since you said it was a mission area or something.

Load all the cull and occlu ipls into map editor with that part of vegas and delete occluders nexto that building.

Its definatly not the water lvl that effects the wheels, I just thought I'd make clear to everyone even if you knew!

Why would the tunnels need to cull objects though, it makes no sense :huh:

I guess the only alturnative is to not fly down tunnels, although why you'd want to!? :lol:

EDIT: But crashing into the water does destroy the wheels, I guess its because the game thinks that your not getting the car/heli back :lol:

The problem this causes is, you can't spawn anouther del, till the old one is compleatly destroyed. ;)

Edited by Orgcon

Oh, makes sense. But I though the city was still rendered anyway :huh: It usually is cause I've seen it with CamHack! :mellow:

Just have to live with it then, cause its not worth the effort changing the map if the whole of HV is still being ported over from VC when it is finnished! ;)

lol, good luck :D.

So far I didn't notice any new bugs, only my computer seems to be too slow 'cause I cannot type as fast as you do :/.

I keep crashing no matter what I do. I spawn in game, and the instant I get the delorean I crash.

Nope, now it's crashing like 4 seconds after I leave the Johnson house.