Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Back to the Future SA Mini Mod 0.1.3.1

http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/inde...amp;showfile=54

http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/inde...amp;showfile=58

Just a bunch of pre-time travel effects and fancy lights, though sparks is still missing. should be in 0.1.3.1 0.1.3.2 whenever i have time to work on it. This release mainly serves as a pubic beta for any bugs that crop up while i'm busy with school projects, since sparks will take a while to get working with SA.

Also, this is a cleo only mod, so you can install it over your stock SA install and still use the save games.

Be warned that it may not work for any main.scm mods for SA, and we will not be supporting any other mods. Just the original game script, or a stripped one.

Can now work with any other main.scm

Little question:

Why has that hotfix been uploaded but unapproved in the downloads section?

it crashes for me after 10 secs on the new versions. (1.3 1.3.1). i think its the sa limit adjuster.

Works fine for me just installed it on a fresh sa deleted my gta sa user folder from documents i like the sound effects when using hover very nice ,on another note just got my copy of vc and been playing the mod all morning excellent work.oh it also helped with me anyway to run as admin which i didn't have to do before.

For those who are still experiencing crashing issues, please try the following:

1) Install 0.1.3.1 on a fresh/new install of GTA San Andreas

2) If problems still persist, install this stripped scm: http://www.mediafire.com/?obon15dmi5y Please note using this will render your saved games completely useless.

Just downloaded 0.1.3 when this came. Oh well, download again.

@Those who experience crashes: Other than what Mike and Sandman said, always take note that if a new version of a mod is released, ALWAYS uninstall the game and the mod and reinstall the game before installing the new version, unless if it's made into an update (which requires the previous version installed).

For Vista users, be sure you've logged in an administrator's account and the installer is "run as administrator", otherwise it won't install anything.

Also, be sure the saved games you're trying to load actually correspond to the original main.scm, not the SCM of another mod. :P If you saved the game with one of the vehicles that the DeLorean replaces stored inside one of your garages, that could be a huge problem.

its fine if the delorean's inside the garage. The delorean doesn't become a "delorean" until you get inside for the first time.

If you saved the game with one of the vehicles that the DeLorean replaces stored inside one of your garages, that could be a huge problem.

:cry2:

And how can I solve that?

I guess I did that ages ago, 'cause now I wanted to park a car in the garage at the Johnson's, but it said the garage would be full. So I went inside the house, saved, went out to the garage on foot and *bing* it crashed.

Any way to remove the car from there?

Already tried GTA SA Admin Console v1 always crashed (runtime error 5 or 6) when I tried to change the car that is in there, but now thinking about it I guess it is 'cause it cannot find the game (using SALA I edited the window title). Gonna revert it to retry...

EDIT: Nevermind, my idea was correct. Having reset the window title and downloaded SAAC v2.1.1 it works fine, now :).

The stripped scm works for me. i did get one crash after time traveling a couple times and trying to go from hover to drive while the time circuits were on. great job as usual though guys. your amazing.

I can do everything in game except when I try to spawn a delorean the game simply freezes. I used a fresh install and I'm using the stripped scm. Any thing else I should do??

Another problem i had (might have just been me though)was another file that didn't get deleted in user/appdata/local/virtualstore/programfiles/rockstar/gta san andreas i was using some other mods a while ago and some of the stuff was still in this file and kept making mine crash unless i ran as admin but iv deleted all the stuff now anyway works fine.Don't know if it will help but it did for me.

so, are you trying to get the extra f/x like the delorean looking cold, or having to fill mr. fusion?

how bout cutscene time travel eventually?

Blue, might I slap him?

Ok, game plan is, up to Doc's truck and before the trains:

0.1.3: Delorean Time Travel Effects

0.1.3.1(?): Delorean Sparks

0.1.4: Delorean Reentry Effects

0.1.5: Cutscene

0.2.0: Final BTTF2

0.2.1: BTTF1 and BTTF3 Deloreans Time Travel

0.2.2: BTTF1 Effects

0.2.3: BTTF3 Effects

0.2.4: BTTF3RR Effects

0.3.0: Final Deloreans

0.3.1: Doc's Truck and animations, possibly usable by deloreans

0.3.2(?): usability

0.4.0: Final Doc's Truck

Thank god for the attach_car_to_car opcode of SA. Means the truck doesn't need an extra.

I'm guessing the opcode allows you to drive the truck with the delorean inside without problems (like vc), right.