Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TWG

GTA SA: BTTF - Troubleshooting

All I hope is that something is found that cures the "SA Limiter is killing my game"... error? Bug?

instant time travel is fine, but when i set it to cut scene, at the instat of time travel my computer locks up. whats the deal.

dunno. Corrupt effects.fxp. Not deleting cleo folder. corrupt sound.

the Source 20091009 Works Great I just tested it! also ive deleted the old cleo like you said thats probly why it works great with me :D

dunno. Corrupt effects.fxp. Not deleting cleo folder. corrupt sound.
what do you mean by "not deleteing the cleo folder"???

That you maybe haven't deleted the old cleo folder before extracting the new one.

I just downloaded the 1.3.2 download and the source code. Now, i double click my GTA SA icon and nothing happens. Before i installed the source code from 1009, i got to the GTA San Andreas page before the main menu, and before the main menu, i got an SA LIMIT ADJUSTER crash.

When Blue said delete the CLEO folder, he meant by deleting the scripts of the previous version of the mod. Installing the source code in top of a previous version of the mod will result to crashes.

Sigh, did that. I can read the last page of information to get that, before I even got the mod, I was reading on problems people were having. Believe me, I can read. =P

Aka, I've already done that, but I can try it again.

It says as follows.

SPOILER:

GTA:SA Crashed, Debug Info Follows:

GTA Info:

Version: US 1.0

Last File Loaded: AUDIO/STREAMS/AA

Last Library Loaded: kernel32.dll

Error: Unknown

Assembly Info:

Exception at Address 0x004DD6A3

Exception Code: 0xc0000005 (Exception_ACCESS_VIOLATION)

Registers:

EAX: 0x000000000

EBX: 0x000000000

ECX: 0x000000000

EDX: 0x000000000

ESI: 0x00B6BD44

EDI: 0x00000001B

EBP: 0x7E420762

ESP: 0x0023FCD8

Edited by TWG

OK got a few problems, all the sounds work, but since I installed the new source, the keep getting cut. Also, one side of the flux coils is all bright, and the other one is a dull blue, any particular reason?

Have noticed similar things. One side of the coils is brighter than the other, I guess the right was it.

Also the sounds all are a little wrecked as if they were overdriven...

lol, lighting does affect the coils xD

dunno about sounds.

I know sometimes if I'm walking, I hear echoes of a car engine....

lol, lighting does affect the coils xD

dunno about sounds.

I know sometimes if I'm walking, I hear echoes of a car engine....

On the newest Source code could the acceleration Key be the up arrow and the breake be the down arrow its so much easyer when driving B)

Source Code 20091014 Works Great only two bugs that ive ran into going in rc mode and pressing \ screws up the cam and need to restart to a new game also some times the sound gets stuck only a few times other than that its basicly bug free :D

well, \ was just a debug thing. Doesn't really matter if it works well or not. It was a temporary thing for the people to test multiple time machines before RC came along.

well, \ was just a debug thing. Doesn't really matter if it works well or not. It was a temporary thing for the people to test multiple time machines before RC came along.

also forgot to say that on Source Code 20091014 i cant refuel mr.fusion is that a bug? or was it removed?

yeah, i know. I was debugging and it got really annoying to refuel Mr. Fusion when you're like me who starts a game like 5 times a minute.