Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TWG

GTA SA: BTTF - Troubleshooting

My game only lags when loading them... Knowing that my PC isn't the fastest one.. Get a better PC?

Also, are you sure you installed everything correctly? Oh right, auto-installer. <_<

My game only lags when loading them... Knowing that my PC isn't the fastest one.. Get a better PC?

Also, are you sure you installed everything correctly? Oh right, auto-installer. <_<

My PC can run Ghostbusters,Fallout 3,Oblivion,and BTTF:Hill Valley GTA VC as well.

So I am sure that is not the problem...

It extracts it, that's it.

Post the content of your install_log.txt, maybe there's something helpful in it.

I did and got the same problem only this time I got to 84 mph and heard the sounds.

No effects except the coils :angry:

doesn't really help. I still think its your effects.fxp or something if its crashing at 84, since that is the only thing that appears then.

Well if I don't fly then I get to 80 and it crashes.

I downloaded your patch and it still crashes.

I don't know what to do.

its been runnin pretty smooth forme lately actually but eventually i get this:

crashv.jpg

or as i've said sometimes the game just closes.

I guess you already now, but with your latest source files the engine turn off and probably on sounds play on all vehicles. A motorbike with a DeLorean engine sounded quite weird :D.

From what I can see in engine.cs (you didn't include its source) you only checked if Car.Model(0@) == #BULLET or Car.Model(0@) == #SPARROW, not if the player drives it when leaving the car. And since the DeLorean was parked somewhere (far away), this condition was true.

And if you haven't read in the shoutbox, for some reason my DeLorean sounds dull, no idea why.

Also the cops always think I steal the DeLorean when I enter it when they're near, mostly after refueling. The last thing is the most weirdest to me, wasn't I driving this vehicle before?