Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TWG

GTA SA: BTTF - Troubleshooting

Lol I totally forgot this topic was here.

I keep crashing no matter what I do. I spawn in game, and the instant I get the delorean I crash.

Nope, now it's crashing like 4 seconds after I leave the Johnson house.

Weird, works perfect for me apart from the NUM 0 toggles hover mode thing...

EDIT: Noticed that Blue has applied what he was talking about with Orgcon, hover conversion works with the keys NUM -, - and <Secondary Fire> (by default aligned to NUM 0).

change the key then

The other option was the VC style, and that uses 2 on the top number keys. Since I use wasd, i found secondary fire to be a bit easier to reach with my pinky while the other fingers are occupied, lol

For those who are still experiencing crashing issues, please try the following:

1) Install 0.1.3.1 on a fresh/new install of GTA San Andreas

2) If problems still persist, install this stripped scm: http://www.mediafire.com/?obon15dmi5y Please note using this will render your saved games completely useless.

Installed everything correctly, crash after 10 seconds.

Installed stripped .scm, crash after 10 seconds.

What. The. Hell.

have you tryed manual install

1.just extract the BTTF_SA_0.1.3.1_Setup.exe with 7zip

2.copy everything accept : $PLUGINSDIR to youre (v1!!!!) gta sa install and override

3.then go to the GTA San Andreas/models folder and delete :$PLUGINSDIR

img

script

4.open IMGtool and open the gta3.img and delete bullet.dff and sparrow.dff

5.add GTA San Andreas/models/addtogta3img/(everthing whats in here) to youre gta3.img

6.try to start the game

-elyo

Ok, just tested.

It are all the files the installer extracts to somewhere on your PC when running it ;).

Nope, I am crashing no matter what after 10 seconds. Did both methods, manual and auto installer, tried both scms, always went with new game.

here this is my own patch i use it al the time and it works for my because i have v2 mostly fixes Alot with the new main.scm and script.img

just extract and copy gtasa.exe and data to youre fresh gta sa install and the install the bttf mod again

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?o0l0tynzynw

hope it works if not in dont know anything more

-elyo

Nope it should be V1. It doesn't have second edition written on it or anything, and I was told it was V1. It might be V1.1 or something, I'm not sure.

EDIT: Even used the V1 files, still crash.

Edited by Theron

I have version 2, but patched it with a Version 1 exe, downgraded.

Dunno, that's probably what's causing the issue.

Hey does anyone notice besides me that even with the vent boosts on, your flying BTTF2 del either goes down to the ground or up in the sky?

For Vista AND Windows 7 users, ALWAYS run everything you use in making or installing mods as an administrator, meaning you're using an admin account and you run the program with admin privileges (right-click exe, click Run as Administrator). Trying to rebuild the IMG without admin privileges would either corrupt the IMG or prevent IMG Tool from rebuilding it at all. If you have UAC (User Account Control) disabled or set in low settings, there's no need for this.

Also, for all users, be sure your firewall or anti-virus or anti-spyware isn't in any way blocking the installer, the IMG Tool and all other programs used in installing the mod.

@DK: Fly the hydra or any other plane, they do the same. Is a little more of realism :P.

Then give me some evidence that Doc didn't do anything to prevent it, then we can talk about hacking San Andreas physics.

A way to do it would be taking the hover mode of the 2015 non TMs in VC, would you like that?

I know it's not your fault, but your accuracy at the wrong parts really gets annoying :(.