Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Delorean Sparks

No, he pays R* millions of $ to silently code that for him so that he can take credit for it <_< .

actually, I was under the impression that others like you, Carlos, dk, liam, and the other members were doing it too.

Well, Carlos and DK are helping out. Its just the releases had everything done by me besides the installer. Not including the originals from VC. Now those are from the team.

Ok, I'm restarting this up now that that Crysis Delorean has hyped me up. Might take a while though, as I'm redoing the equations so i can have a single trig equation that can be used no matter where the particle is (VC had multiple equations that I don't remember what they do anymore)

And before you ask, its for carlos's delorean. That will stay as the standard delorean for this mod.

sorry, crysis del kept me preoccupied xD

I'll work on it maybe later tonight. I have to write some music for a friend.

Sweet! (hopefully) :P

Speaking of music, when are you going to get around to recording your cover of the bttf theme?

But it's that song, that's what I wanted to know, 'cause I love it ;).And since I knew it would go in the direction you mentioned, I asked to make sure there isn't an other.

Need any help Blue? I am a guitarist you know :P.

ok, i'm picking this up again (slowly)

just trying to get a hang of the equations, so I'll post them here (so i dont' forget) and edit them once I get batteries for my calculator. This is a brand new equation, and is complete redo of the vc code, that if it works in SA will be put in VC to save a bunch of code.

x = (i _ j) * cos(t + _ * j) 

y = t + j

z = (k _ j) * cost(t + _ * j)

Sign in to follow this