Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

SA BTTF Mod 0.1.3 Development

There will be no VC vs SA war, because if we do decide to move the mod to SA, we are going to run both versions in tandem, since features coding is already complete for VC, it's only models that it lacks, and it would be a complete waste to just ditch it.

GTA IV isn't there yet in terms of modding tools, so it will be a while before you see any decent bttf mod for it.

Well, wormhole is still not quite as good as the VC version, but almost on par

Haven't done much with explosions yet...

Nice. That proves me point of SA being more mod-friendly and BTTF mod-friendly than VC. (not saying the original VC version is crap)

lol @ upside down conversion. Best way of keeping the DeLorean from exploding by just being upside down.

Speaking of which, is it possible for the DeLorean to re-enter in the same angle, the same speed and the same angled direction after travel? That would prove my point above more. :P

If its possible to create a model at a point, set the angle and speed to what it was before, what do you think :P

I have a question:

that only in this version is the BTTF delorean 2 and the others were eliminated?

:huh::huh::huh:

I would get this question please!

greetings

thanks

Good question. I'm not sure myself, since in version 0.1.1 all 3 DeLoreans were included.

But seeing that the versions of this mod that are being done and released are just below 0.2, I believe Blue might just start working on the others in the far future or something. It would be NEAT to have the BTTF3 in SA's railroads. The reenactment is done at best there. :D

There will be no VC vs SA war, because if we do decide to move the mod to SA, we are going to run both versions in tandem, since features coding is already complete for VC, it's only models that it lacks, and it would be a complete waste to just ditch it.

Good point, but I never said the VC vs. SA war would ONLY start if we try to turn this version of the mod to a major mod. Even through this mini-mod/mod, a "war" might possibly start.

The only thing that was keeping me away from the SA version was the horrible wormhole and exit explosions.

How about now? :P

If its possible to create a model at a point, set the angle and speed to what it was before, what do you think :P

Cool then. Can and would you do it? Too bad we can't keep passengers in the DeLorean after time travel...can we?

The flying delorean already has the angle and speed set to what it was before when it switches.. Figure out the rest :P

And you can keep passengers, but really, thats for cutscene, not instant.

Well, then look through the opcodes, there must be some to read the passengers in the car :D.

i just said you could in sa...

it has the opcode vc doesn't. I'm just saying, instant doesn't need it because the car doesn't get destroyed like it does for cutscene.

Oh, didn't read that carefully then ;).

Which is it then? 0432 would be what I find after a quick search.

mental note, when using global variables in cleo, use numbers that are not defined in customvariables.ini....

So kinda means that if you have a main.scm that is not original....run this mod at your own risk.