Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

SA BTTF Mod 0.1.3 Development

Finished new keypad and new sound. You can now type in destinations faster and without the sound lag in 0.1.1 and 0.1.2. Excuse my slowness in this.

"Slowness". Good one :lmfao: Very good that you don't need to like press and hold the key to be sure it worked

300 coils

I always wanted to know what the inside of the 4th dimension looked like XD

current status of effects before i head back home for the weekend. Dunno if I have time to work, but here it is anyway. Also, the fade in of the coils isn't exactly consistent because the model stays in the cache after being used. And of course, wormhole isn't done yet, nor is the sounds.

Looks great though :).

You don't wanna share that with us, huh :D?

:P.

Who of you idiots has left his hover wheels here?

th_gta_sa2009-09-0422-59-45-20.jpg

@Blue:

No being serious again, you did a mistake there.

Spawn a DeLorean, leave it, create an other and hover convert it. You'll be put in the first again.

Most likely easy to fix though, huh?

Quick question guys. According to the description, you removed the 1 and 3 Deloreans. Why?

Getting the effects right on one DeLorean first, and will then work towards adding in the others.

well, the reason was because I deviated from the original minimod to create....a mini mini mod, and thats what this one's based off of.

New feature by the way when I was on the train. Instead of shooting forward when you activate hover conversion (like falling and activate it), you will now go in the direction you were originally going in.

Also means falling time travel is possible and you will reenter going the same direction

Wish I could say the same for the angles....

If I only found this out for KITT's Ski mode....

Well, it would solve the angle problem, but not the driving.

Which now means you can time travel straight down and reenter still going down and still pointing down

woot.

Uh, hey blue... If you ever need the delorean sounds for SA, I got them made already... They're already uploaded to my mediafire. I originally made them for the BTTF SA minimod... But since it's dead, I'd figure you'd need them at some time..

So, if you ever need them, just tell me..

Uh, hey blue... If you ever need the delorean sounds for SA, I got them made already... They're already uploaded to my mediafire. I originally made them for the BTTF SA minimod... But since it's dead, I'd figure you'd need them at some time..

So, if you ever need them, just tell me..

I think the sounds are being redone anyway, but thanks for the offer.

Nice. That proves me point of SA being more mod-friendly and BTTF mod-friendly than VC. (not saying the original VC version is crap)

lol @ upside down conversion. Best way of keeping the DeLorean from exploding by just being upside down.

Speaking of which, is it possible for the DeLorean to re-enter in the same angle, the same speed and the same angled direction after travel? That would prove my point above more. :P

Models? I thought he meant sounds..

Whoops, post corrected.

@Angelo, in conversations I had with Blue, same angle re-entry should be possible.

Neat!

I'm predicting there'll be a "VC vs. SA" in the future where people who plays the SA version would say that the SA version is better, and that the mainstream mod should move to the SA engine, while those who play the VC version would say otherwise. So if I were you Blue, if you are still working on your GTA4 BTTF mod, I wouldn't make it so special. It would be wise to have it done by another person or team (like BTTF92i). As for this mod, go ahead and prove to all that SA is better in many (but not all) ways than VC.