Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Delorean Effects

Yeah that's what I meant. It's in some shots where they don't have the praticle fire/sparks going on. In the lighting run if you look closely the front tires aren't on during the last floor shot.

right mr. delorean expert. I'm sure you know so much about it.

It's the only explanation why some shots of the coils have half of them on or they're too dark. They must of got screwed up from the car shaking so much.

Edited by archer9234

and do you really know if the neon actually stops working in such conditions, are are you assuming, "oh, so much vibration. They must have broken"

and do you really know if the neon actually stops working in such conditions, are are you assuming, "oh, so much vibration. They must have broken"

Neon glass tubes are fragile. They can easily break if the car hits a bump. They could of also broke when they sprayed the car for the ice effect.

Edited by archer9234

true, they do. Well, I don't know. It could be that or something as simple as they didn't have it originally in the cue. What are we arguing about again?

yeah, it bugs me.

So seeing all those screens, I take it that the front plasma trails should be long and the rear ones short? its consistent in bttf1 and bttf3, lol.

reminds me, did i ever disable plasma trails for the railroad delorean? The plasma trails were supposed to protect the wheels from temporal displacement since they were in contact with the ground, but the railroad wheels didn't need them, and in the movie, didn't use them.

They started to flicker on and off at around 67 mph

I'll get a pic off OUTATIME

Edited by hscitpe

Sign in to follow this