Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Delorean Effects

It might be final in... uhmm... 5 or 6 years :P?

The day shot looks real good, but in the night shot the coils look even better :).

So we now are gonna call you bluespace88? An other namechange :P.

i had this problem too for my mod, if you had the solution tell me ^^

lol, the color's already 255,255,128

I'm going to increase the blue to see what happens. I just turned it to 255, and it was bright at night. Just....the day's brighter xD

Don't they trail on the ground more in the movie?

http://www.outatime.it/ritornoalfuturo/fra...x.php?cs=126050

That's what i mean. Check the trails.

Then again, if you're not going for movie accuracy, then more power to you for being original.

They both have to trail on the ground and look like thrusters lol

wheelvents.png

The fire trail of each wheel isn't actually coming from the burning rubber of the wheel itself, but a part of the bottom of the car at the back of that wheel.

In other words, neither VC's nor SA's is really 100% movie accurate. :P

you can even see it in the bttf1 shots that it didn't come from the tire either.

It actually was a real one too so they had to stick it in the wheel well. If you look at the movie cars, you'd also notice that they had heat shields on the bottom to protect the delorean from those flames.

reminds me, I actually need to scale the bttf wheels to the actual sizes, that way I can actually use vehicles.ide to give the right wheel hieght. The front wheels are kinda floating right now.

You only really see it on certain angles in the movies. By BTTF 3 they screwed the ILM flame effects on the wheels all together.

well, actually, it was never in bttf2 because the delorean never traveled on land in that movie.

So theres only bttf1 and bttf3

I always thought the busted up Flux Capacitor was the cause of it, considering it only showed up after it got damaged

I always thought the busted up Flux Capacitor was the cause of it, considering it only showed up after it got damaged

Nope. The Del always shot out the sparks that way. Most of the shots in BTTF 1 had extra flame effects added to the tires during the experiment and lighting run. If you're like me, and stare at the car shots a million times you can see everything lol.

Edited by archer9234

no...

bttf-88mph-04.jpg

btw, thats the pre-touchup clip. outatime.it uses the touched up version. And those flames have not been altered by ilm i believe. The only ilm thing here was the wormhole and sparks.

Sign in to follow this