:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Delorean Effects

What can I say, I'm a Republican.

Will these at least still fade in and fade out?

Man, i hope I can get my SA to work.

What's yes and no mean?

A problem, this presents.

Not really.

it'll just look like the delorean shots in the movies pre-ILM, lol.

Personally, I don't mind if they fade in or not.

I think it makes it more movie accurate, but that's just me.

Eh.

Like your sig by the way. Photoshopped well.

Something I noticed, the lack of coils was a downer.

The flame definitely looks photoshopped.

Well, don't judge yet. The SA coils isn't quite done yet, and don't forget, it doesn't have a texture applied yet, so a texture would be able to simulate the glow.

Speaking of lag, it always bothered me in VC whenever I made a handbrake turn after time travel, lol

Cool, then. Can't wait for the next update. (I'm not gonna try 0.1.2 yet, got other things to do)

And it ALWAYS bothers me in VC after time travel.

Man, i hope I can get my SA to work.

It WILL, once we find out the root of the problem. ;)

Cool, then. Can't wait for the next update. (I'm not gonna try 0.1.2 yet, got other things to do)

And it ALWAYS bothers me in VC after time travel.

It WILL, once we find out the root of the problem. ;)

:lol: You really are an SA fanboy aren't you.

Fanboy? lmao

I'm a programmer, so my one and only reason to prefer SA more than VC for modding is the engine itself -- specifically, its capabilities and "mod-friendliness" compared to VC's. But in general, SA cannot be better than VC and vice versa. If I really was an "SA fanboy" (I'm not even sure if that term exists *checks the urban dictionary*), I wouldn't have a good and logical reason to like it more, would I?

Like your sig by the way. Photoshopped well.

Hrmph, why did I never see that, yet :P?

Fanboy? lmao

I'm a programmer, so my one and only reason to prefer SA more than VC for modding is the engine itself -- specifically, its capabilities and "mod-friendliness" compared to VC's. But in general, SA cannot be better than VC and vice versa. If I really was an "SA fanboy" (I'm not even sure if that term exists *checks the urban dictionary*), I wouldn't have a good and logical reason to like it more, would I?

I meant more in terms of slating VC and praising SA at every opportunity.

Though I must admit, seeing the progress that Blue been made with the SA mod, there is the potential to make a really good BTTF mod for SA.

Maybe even a little better since we can have different police patrol cars ;).

I meant more in terms of slating VC and praising SA at every opportunity.

In case you don't remember, I praised VC (described the game's '80s look as fitting for the mod; the simple engine; the small size compared to SA; the one that actually gave me the idea of time traveling in GTA; and the one that made me bother to find a BTTF mod for GTA in the first place) and slated SA (argued with people like Great Saiyaman about SA version of the mod not happening (this mod proved otherwise); the time and space wasted in backing the damn game up; the difficulty of modding it (this is before CLEO/MPACK came); the great want of installing a Vice City-based total conversion mod for SA; and the protagonist being a coward b*****d) before. It's just that I'm doing it the other way around now. :P

Funnily enough, I don't actually remember that. Human trait, people mostly remember the negative rather than the positive.

True. Even optimists mostly remember the negative (and make very positive stuff out of them). I myself can barely remember any positive or good event, which makes me a pessimist, except if it's a very special one, of course.

Sign in to follow this