Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Delorean Effects

The best glow for the coils is suppose to be flat and bright/glowy. The VC one is glowy but beady and "bulky" (meaning the glows themselves are larger than the coils, and they shouldn't be), and experiencing lag would be a bothering problem, while the SA one is flat and not bigger than the coils, and lag wouldn't ABSOLUTELY be a problem. So, which do you think is better now? :P

Well, don't judge yet. The SA coils isn't quite done yet, and don't forget, it doesn't have a texture applied yet, so a texture would be able to simulate the glow.

Speaking of lag, it always bothered me in VC whenever I made a handbrake turn after time travel, lol

I would....but I have another idea for the plasma trails for you guys to see first before you decide on keeping it the same as VC>

yes too long ^^ , cut it like said DK and cool firetrail

haha,

Even if I cut it in half, its NOT the idea that I had in mind. I have a different idea. Like I said, I was just playing

Then keep it like that. I think it looks badass whatever you do to it. As long as the fire color stays the same.

Then why the f**k are you showing pictures XD.

If you were around since the beginning, you'd know that I show any type of pictures related to what i'm doing, whether they'd be official, experimentation, failures, or for fun.

reminds me, i have a vid to show of a really funny experiment when I was attempting to get the velocities to match when converting

Uhm i'm with you guys for like 3 years now or so.

anyway, so the thing is....I completely forgot that you had to get the velocity and then divide by 100.0, since I did that with KITTS Turbo boost, so this was what happened...

I was there when you guys were on ModDb. I was there when you guys got the new (old) website. And i was there when you guys switched, when you left, when ''Blue'' came in and Platina and the whole shebang.

I know that, i just don't see the point of it XD.

No point. Its for fun. And its to keep people looking in the forums.

or would you rather me be like those other modders who post their progress pics every week rather then every hour? Pick your poison :P

Plus, sometimes I have lol videos like that time Doc RC'd the delorean over marty.

Sign in to follow this