:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Delorean Effects

Read readme or text below topic name please ^^

Anyway, more effects

gta_sa2009-09-0522-37-56-59.jpg

The plasma's actually shorter then the VC version as of right now.

And who would have guessed the "FLAME" particle in SA was just a sphere...

Oh yeah, excuse the old coils on this. I didn't transfer the new ones to my laptop before I left for home.

Here's one more, in between the last two

gta_sa2009-09-0522-42-51-23.jpg

First one had 4 particles, second one had 12, this one 8.

Personally, the first one seemed too dim, the second and third are pretty much equal, and since the third uses less particles, I'm going with this one.

hmm. is too bad we couldn't have the glows fade in rather than just appear from no where. I mean quickly fade in. Not slowly fade in.

As for the plasma trails I prefer the 3rd one

hmm. is too bad we couldn't have the glows fade in rather than just appear from no where. I mean quickly fade in. Not slowly fade in.

As for the plasma trails I prefer the 3rd one

Good, we don't have to argue about that one then :P

The coil glows on the DeL (pardon, i know this is a beta) just seem too...static. I dunno, like how Vice had glowy coils, these seem kind of flat. If you know what I mean.

Other than that though, great job! About the flame though, I liked the first one the best, noticable enough, but not bright enough to stand out that it draws your attention to it.

This mod looks like it's really shaping up to be a great one.

well...umm, if you check the clocktower scene, those plasma trails were noticible

Vice had glowy beady coils, lol. I think people liked it because it was all glowy and stuff.

ah, mini, to answer your question about the train not dissappearing....

theres a destroy all trains opcode for that :P

Well, if you time travel to a time with no trains and theres a train in front of you...what would you expect it to happen? Stay or disappear :P

The coil glows on the DeL (pardon, i know this is a beta) just seem too...static. I dunno, like how Vice had glowy coils, these seem kind of flat. If you know what I mean.

The best glow for the coils is suppose to be flat and bright/glowy. The VC one is glowy but beady and "bulky" (meaning the glows themselves are larger than the coils, and they shouldn't be), and experiencing lag would be a bothering problem, while the SA one is flat and not bigger than the coils, and lag wouldn't ABSOLUTELY be a problem. So, which do you think is better now? :P

Vice had glowy beady coils, lol. I think people liked it because it was all glowy and stuff.

Yup, precisely. That's why I agree with TWG, I'm simply used to them being that glowy... But once I've played around with the new SA ones, I'll get used to them as well.

ah, mini, to answer your question about the train not dissappearing....

theres a destroy all trains opcode for that :P

Ok, good, gonna look for that and apply it to my codes :D.

Would you mind if I updated the location stuff for 0.1.2 and upload it here for people?

Blue, I know that you aren't even close to being there yet, but I was wondering if you were going to attach the doors to the time train as an object like you did with the wheels of the flying BTTF2.

Blue, I know that you aren't even close to being there yet, but I was wondering if you were going to attach the doors to the time train as an object like you did with the wheels of the flying BTTF2.

I believe the answer to that questions is yes.

@Blue, can you do night shots of the VC style plasma trails?

Sign in to follow this