:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Delorean Wormhole

thats why i'm not using the older lighting

I'd rather have a bright wormhole during the day rather then a dark wormhole at night.

and I fixed a flickering particle problem that was plagueing most of it. Probably noticed it on the wormhole vid. Its kinda cool now because I added a size variation, so like the glows aren't static, but appear dynamic like there was something flowing inside.

And I just found out you can time travel to avoid missiles....

Uhmm, looks good so far. The third might be the best ;).

if it weren't for the darn 2dfx, we could have something like this

*img*http://www.softpedia.com/screenshots/Back-To-The-Future-Interactive-Screensaver_3.png*img*

Even if the rest of it isn't as good as ours (well, coils might be better then vc's), the wormhole is def better.

Uhhh, I wanna have that screensaver, any way to hand it over to me? (Can't find it on the open to public webpage, all other links lead me there again.)

Thanks, this saver is cool :D.

You posted that many images which do you group in which pairs now?

lookin good, Blue.

oh yeah, new vent glows. The previous ones apparently didn't light up at night, just like the old wormhole, so its fixed now.

gta_sa2009-09-0819-11-49-22.jpg

gta_sa2009-09-0819-19-08-98.jpg

really REALLY bad example (I'm no modeler), but here's.....ok, it will not really look like this, but the shape will.

gta_sa2009-09-0819-33-06-95.jpg

All i did was make a sphere , cut it in half, and took a section off it. hence why it looks like one.

Sign in to follow this