:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Delorean Lights

ok, done with the realignment.

guess animating the wormhole is next. If the effects don't loop, then I'll Stick with the 80 mph.

If it does loop, then its going to start 88 mph and time travel like a second later if it doesn't lose speed.

i know it can be done through the car model itself.

Didn't do it for the wheel lights or green lights since those animate, but I'll just attach it to the wheel lights until I figure out how.

Neat. No offense GTASA team, but this is a bit better.

And there goes the neon glows thing. I suggested this a while back in the VC or SA thread.

Same as interior.

As I said, the only reason I made the wheel lights and green lights objects is because they are animated. The other ones aren't, and I'm not going to make the flux capacitor flux.

I meant the VC one -- changing the texture of the coils to blue, or whatever 0.2c does to make 'em blue -- whereas in the neon lights it's the same but with coronas like you said in the VC or SA thread.

Um if I can make a suggestion since you know your way around 3ds MAX. Um can you add the second headlights? It's possible if you add a headlights2 dummy.

since it has the attach_object_to_car opcode.

Never knew that. So when it lags, it doesn't "get left behind" like the glow- and particle-based effects in VC, right?

@Angeloelbiz24

I'm going to keep the VC one the way it is. 0.2c way is bad idea, as is the neon since it lacks the attach opcode. And yes, it'll never lag in SA.

@DK

Possible, but I'd like to get some other stuff working

@Mr. Fusion

All in due time. I may look like I'm churning out updates every 5 minutes, but its not like i'll finish this thing in a day, lol. You can do attach if you want, I just don't know the limit on how many you can attach.

Here's those exterior lights. I'm done with lighting for now, I'm moving on to the wormhole (and figuring out how to create animating particles)

gta_sa2009-09-0320-38-37-38.jpg

And I just remembered that I limited the life of the wormhole particle, so it can't animate to expand....

Sign in to follow this