Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Delorean Coils

Um, if you want Blue I can help with the neon glow because I made the neon glows for the downtown model. The gradient will be easy :)

I know how to do it. Its not that hard, lol. As long as you know how to paint :P

I'm just not home right now to do it.

wow, amazing Blue. Though I think it's a little too white now ;).

Gonna give a look at what you uploaded so far :).

Comment before watching:

lol, the carcols thing?

Comment afterwards:

Yep, was that thing.

Yes, that looks better than 0.2c's way of doing it.

Small test

Need to remodel the lit coils though. Since they're the same size as the old coils, they conflict with each other. I solved it in this video by resizing, but its still noticible when you actually play it, since the resize isn't perfect.

I can prelight it in 3ds, but it doesn't export correctly, so meh. This is good enough for now.

Moving on to wormhole i guess.

I didn't notice the keypad sounds when testing 0.1.2, and thought you removed them, or d'you mean such ones like the confirmation or error sound?

there were sounds. Maybe it didn't copy for you.

Anyway, tweaked the coil glows to only light up the mesh. Looks much better imo.

gta_sa2009-09-0413-26-33-29.jpg

And now I really need to model the lit coil mesh over the old coil rather then resize, because resize is causing some meshing errors.

Looking good, me wants it :D.

I'll just make sure to add SetOverwrite on to all the sections, hopefully that should fix any future install errors.

found an opcode that I forgot I used for KITT's turbo boost. Sets global velocity of a car in all three axis's, which means, the hover code would actually work better.

I might be able to get the flying machines to work without using heli's then....might.

Need to play around with it a bit more. Even if I can't, I can still use the code for the heli so that you can't do a 180 in midair and suddenly go in that direction like in VC.

Course, that also means you can slip in the air (drift for you car guys)

hey guys,

as some of you know i get really tired with the unstable BTTF SA 0.1.3 mod. All i want is the coil effects added to 0.1.1 ? could someone tell me how i can do that or would someone upload a file with the coil effects? I would appriciate that.

PPT

well what you would have to do is install 0.1.1 and add the coils to the img and add the cleo of it to the cleo folder. in speaking of coil effects, I htought the coils were going to cover the whole coil on the delorean rather than just part of it. I don't really like it the way it is now.

I think Blue already discussed about that :lol:.

I'm the opinion it is perfect this way, why should the coils' framing glow?

I thought it looked better and not as flat. I can barely see the coils as they are now. It's no big deal but I didn't see any posts about it. Plus in the movie it looked like the whole coil glowed.

well what you would have to do is install 0.1.1 and add the coils to the img and add the cleo of it to the cleo folder. in speaking of coil effects, I htought the coils were going to cover the whole coil on the delorean rather than just part of it. I don't really like it the way it is now.

well it's better than no effects at all. But how do i place these effects in gta 3 img and cleo folder if 0.1.3.0 is an auto-installer?

Sign in to follow this