Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Blue's GTASA BTTF Mini Mod (Archive)

Version 0.1.2 has been released

http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/inde...amp;showfile=50

Features

. BTTF II DeLorean

. Flying Delorean - with hover conversion animation (switch and boost)

· Instant Time Travel (from the upcoming 0.2e release)

· Programmable time circuits using the either the numpad or the numbers on the top of the keyboard

· Speedometer

· Time Travel and Time Circuit Sounds

Bugs

-Vent Color on spawn - fixed

-Vehicle speed when converting -fixed

Next version

-New Coils using different method from previous mods.

This will be smaller then the other SA mod.....

Just the bttf2 delorean (like the first release), but it'll have more added on.

Planned for it: Animations and Glows. No news on plasma or wormhole =(

but you can get coils ^^

This is it, this is what I can use, thank you, I can even link it.

A few more things:

Location circuits (kinda done already) and a holographic imaging system (invisible mode). Also, i'll try to get in support for longer year numbers if i can (like....65,000,000 BC, cept no dinosaurs) and a few other things I can think of.

I am not accepting requests.

it won't be a true bttf mod though =P

and don't include me in your credits. I don't want to be credited in a mod of yours.

now get your stupid mod off my thread =P

there goes compatibility......animations (and glows if they ever work) needs new object lines, and those have to go into the main.scm, since CLEO apparently cannot define new objects, since all definitions are in the main.scm (like the car definitions are in vehicles.ide)

Thats not such a bad thing is it? I mean I don't mind having to start a new game, just as long as we get glows and animations, I mean thats all it needs really, anything else is just luxury :lol:

SA is even more annoying then VC.

4 objects for the flying animation, and only the first 3 work. Whichever object is in the last place crashes the game when it is loaded <.<

and this is with the limit adjuster x.x

4 objects for the flying animation, and only the first 3 work. Whichever object is in the last place crashes the game when it is loaded <.<

lol I have CLEO mods and SCM mods with the last object working properly, using either original GTA:SA objects or custom-made ones. The Gravity Gun mod, I think, is one of them. Even that CLEO XXX mod, the CLEO version of the Hot Coffee mini-game, my cousin downloaded and installed to my GTA:SA works (the mod included multiple custom-made objects and models all contained in a separate IMG file). :blink: Dunno what's wrong with yours.

me neither.......i know all of them work because i've gotten all of them to spawn at some point or another.

The thing is, the game loads fine. Its just the Object.Create() code causes the crash. Not sure if your CLEO mods does that, or adds it as map objects. And I don't mean fourth object loaded crashes the game. I mean the fourth one I added to the img crashes the game. I can load more if I wanted to.

Need to test with map objects and code to narrow it down

replacing old objects doesn't work, which doesn't surprise me actually.......since it's the order in which it comes in the img file that matters (unlike VC)

Thats not such a bad thing is it?

I'm the same opinion :)

And if you keep SA Missions it would be great...

I mean e.g. there are numerous missions in that you have to drive lots of kilometers and using the location-circuits would make it faster. I also thought about changing the code that sets the location circuits so that you need to set this blip on the map, but this would make aiming a bit harder, won't it?

So, I'm looking forward to this :)

keeping SA missions got a bit harder since the main.scm needs to be edited to allow objects to be defined and used by the code (Something CLEO can't do, since main.scm holds all the info for codable objects). But dunno about that when creating objects in the game doesn't work, even after deleting the unused ide and model files (such as twoplayer.dff from the ps2 version). Still crashes on the fourth object added x.x

For now, it's on hold while I work on VC (after doing other pet projects of mine), especially since theres like no difference (besides bug fixes) between it and the mini mod.

I once saw a video that shows bananas (Black Del) In SA with scanner in front and have animations for hover Mode :huh: Didn't you made the video? Or is it only SA map converted into VC to make the video.

I once saw a video that shows bananas (Black Del) In SA with scanner in front and have animations for hover Mode :huh: Didn't you made the video? Or is it only SA map converted into VC to make the video.

That was GTA SOL.It is mod which add Liberty and SA in VC engine

That was GTA SOL.It is mod which add Liberty and SA in VC engine

But the front scanner was kinda like in SA. <_<

doesn't mean VC can't do it. SA had KITT replace the BF injection (and when the codes got cracked, even more vehicles). VC's BF injection is the same as well, so thats what that del was.

KITT's only a zebra because turbo boost is a much better gameplay feature then a moving scanner that does nothing will ever be.

can you teach me how to do it? PM ok. please. :D