Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Crysis BTTF Mod

The only thing that bothers me is the fact that the DeLorean does not roll out, but materialize out of the temporal vortex.

OK, done. I chose the red of the Destination TC's letters as color for the embed, do you like it, or do you want a different one?

It's good :D

Wow, I didn't notice the needles moving in DeLorean's speedometer :o

Checked it, should work on my new Mac. Everyone! To the store to get new computers, HURRY!

*zip*

I'm glad I still have my copy of Crysis. I was about to give it away to a friend of mine, since it lags like sh*t in my old PC, 'till its BIOS broke and got a phone call from my dad that he's going replace it with a tougher laptop, which he did. :D

Gonna try this mod out, if it's ever gonna be released.

That was... rivalful

I doubt this would out-hype our GTA mods. GTA San Andreas and Vice City have a LOT of stuff Crysis doesn't and couldn't have. Crysis can only compete with them in terms of graphics.

"How far can you fly?"

"How far can you toss me?"

Good for you and iMaster. For me, I'm stuck at low or med settings, but at least it works and runs ok. :P

'till its BIOS broke

I don't remember putting that there. I recall saying "'till it broke". Has any of the mods/admins edited my post?

The BIOS is just one thing that broke in my PC. Having fixed PCs before with BIOS-related booting problems, I would have fixed my PC by then if it was just the BIOS. There was another problem, bigger than the BIOS problem, in my PC that made it unfixable even to the point that Acer, who literally suggested to have the PC checked themselves, said that the irreplaceable mini-PC motherboard has to be replaced to fix it.

There is nothing irreplaceable in any computer.

(unless you're stuck in 1885 :P)

Edited by iMaster

(nothing a soldering iron can't fix :P)

There's a good and obvious reason why they don't sell motherboards for mini-PCs, 'ya know. Yes, it is replaceable, if you're the manufacturer or worker or owner of the company, that is. As the customer, it's hard to imagine to find a motherboard for this type of PC.

My mini-PC is less than 14 inches tall. It looks like a thick book with metal covering.

:cry2:

Nah, would be a wasted effort just to do it as a teaser, especially considering there is already someone working on models for the Crysis mod.

Sign in to follow this