Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Crysis BTTF Mod

I want that, but dont have the $ to get a computer to run it. Being poor blows.

Yeah, I can run VC with flying colors, SA I can run at medium settings but Crysis I dont even wanna know

So VC is the highest you can run xD.

it is....but it needs a model change.
Well, if we modeled the ice and insert it as an object I'm sure it might look good, but as Mike said way too much work :D.

What FPS would I get with

Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16ghz

512MB 9600GT

3.37GB of RAM (4GB but it is XP)

1680x1050 res or 3360x1050 res depending if I use 2nd monitor.

Just go to the Crysis Home Page... Here And click the thing that says, "Can I run this?" It'll scan your computer and tell you waht you need to fix if anything... The game itself though... Takes up to 10 GB of hard drive space... 1.5 GBs of RAM... So it's F-ing insane...

And I think somewhere in the Crymod forum, he said he would release the car model... Which would be awesome if we had a really fancy one like his for the eventual GTA 4 BTTF Mod... And I'm not just talking about the one they have right now. I'm sure somebody will pick the mantle... And It'll be AMAZING!!!!!!!! But for now, with my crappy compurter. GTA VC BTTF HV is good enough for me...

Crysis Power Bar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That doesn't explain why my mini-PC with a power bar of >>>>> can run Crysis. It's INTEGRATED graphics and 2 GB RAM. :P

I would care very less if the gameplay speed goes below 60 fps, as long as it doesn't go as low as 20 or lower. I'm used to it. I'm from a world of sh*t computers -- goes to show that those from my world enjoy games more than those from the world of high-end computers. :)

That doesn't explain why my mini-PC with a power bar of >>>>> can run Crysis. It's INTEGRATED graphics and 2 GB RAM. :P

I would care very less if the gameplay speed goes below 60 fps, as long as it doesn't go as low as 20 or lower. I'm used to it. I'm from a world of sh*t computers -- goes to show that those from my world enjoy games more than those from the world of high-end computers. :)

You're talking to a person who encoded HD videos on a 2001 PC with 768MB ram :P. Played and beat GTA SA at 8 FPS. I don't accept 30 fps because my system can handle stuff at more speed. I can run Crysis at 70 FPS if I disable volumetric effects and shadows. But I rather have everything on, lol. I call it out because the game runs flawlessly on a 360 which has lower specs than my PC.

Edited by archer9234

Still better than mine. I start lagging when i start Half Life 2. Just about when the background flashes in i start lagging.

Still better than mine. I start lagging when i start Half Life 2. Just about when the background flashes in i start lagging.

Ha! Half Life 2? Mine Lags on Half Life 1!!! So you can imagine the Probs I have with the VC mod...

What graphics card do you have?

When it comes to PC performance, you shouldn't just check on the hardware. Faulty drivers and an outdated OS and DirectX result to crap performance, too, so even if you have the best current-generation GPU, having faulty software might even have your PC mistake it as integrated graphics. Integrated GPUs are hard to install, most of which require what is called a "chipset device software", whereas installing drivers of discrete GPUs is easier but not as easy as just installing.

It's my laptop. I have little lag but it's annoying since i'm a good shot.

On my PC Half Life 2 works just fine.

Sign in to follow this