Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

VC or SA

VC or SA  

73 members have voted

1. 1. VC or SA

• VC
    • SA

I wouldn't consider "deleting the folder before uninstalling the game" as being stupid. I consider it as being careless or committing a mistake. I've done something like this a couple of times already (it is because I was either too tired to do all of the steps in order, or p*ssed off and not in the mood, or rushing the re-installation to get it over with), no biggie. This is before I tried making a backup copy of the entire game before modding it, which ditches the need to do a length installation.

Man i LOVE you guys!!!!!!! :)

There's no other place they help me so nice.

You guys just help me evrytime out when i screw up again.

Thx angloelibz.( the first time i wrote your name good in one time :P)

hey guys,

i've tried every possibility on my computer. UAC is disabled, i run a downgraded gta sa exe as a administrator, etc.The mod works fine, but GTA SA still randomly freezes. i use a downloaded savegame. maybe that has something to do with it?

PPT

Edited by PizzaPlanetTruck

Random crashes are common. Just free up as much memory and close as many programs as possible before playing the game to avoid these crashes. Also, as much as possible, avoid the following:

• Time traveling when the camera is in a far distance from the DeLorean, like when in cinematic camera view, especially in flight.
  • Spawning too many DeLoreans
  • Destroying the DeLorean or letting it explode when in flying mode

The ones above are mainly because of the wheel objects.

Speaking of which, why does it ALWAYS crashes everytime we are chased by police?

hey guys,

i've tried every possibility on my computer. UAC is disabled, i run a downgraded gta sa exe as a administrator, etc.The mod works fine, but GTA SA still randomly freezes. i use a downloaded savegame. maybe that has something to do with it?

PPT

Potentially yes, try running the mod when starting a new game, and see if you still get crashes.

Potentially yes, try running the mod when starting a new game, and see if you still get crashes.

I tried running a new game, and succesfully. no crashes.

Just one final question: Does someone has an BTTF 0.1.3.0 Compatible Savegame? I hate doing evrything again. And i hate Island #1, the Island where you start. so cruising is not so much fun.

THX anyway,

PPT

Speaking of which, I do remember experiencing crashes EVERYTIME I go to another island. I installed a minor CLEO script in to keep the wanted level to 0, so it can't be the SA police that's causing it.

Sign in to follow this